Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I was wondering, is there more content with the rogue fairies ? I saw a conversation during Ivana's questline where some kind of fairy 'queen', or leader at least, seemed very interested in the Hero, but after that, nothing.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hi, I was wondering, is there more content with the rogue fairies ? I saw a conversation during Ivana's questline where some kind of fairy 'queen', or leader at least, seemed very interested in the Hero, but after that, nothing.
That's being saved for another World Events update. Stuff like the Milf Fairy, the Queen, the Fairy who have orgies, etc. Still coming but it'll for sure be on a future monthly event

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
That's being saved for another World Events update. Stuff like the Milf Fairy, the Queen, the Fairy who have orgies, etc. Still coming but it'll for sure be on a future monthly event
Are all those events linked to the Fairy Family event in Ellinia, the one where you need to progress Wing's Questline to unlock ? I'm asking since I didn't pursue Wing's Story, so I may not be able to see that :/

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Are all those events linked to the Fairy Family event in Ellinia, the one where you need to progress Wing's Questline to unlock ? I'm asking since I didn't pursue Wing's Story, so I may not be able to see that :/
Nope. Every one I mentioned has different triggers. The Fairy Family is locked to Wing where as the Milf Fairy are locked to the Fairy who likes to strip.

The orgy fairy is locked to the Store Owner with blue hair

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elyngas
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes