robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Where can I find the ginseng roots? Tru mentioned something about the Florina Beach but I'm not sure what I'm looking for, no quest marker or hints either for this quest

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Where can I find the ginseng roots? Tru mentioned something about the Florina Beach but I'm not sure what I'm looking for, no quest marker or hints either for this quest
So Tru said that the Ginseng was in a wheelbarrel from the Harbor to The Beach. You're basically looking through every area for any and all Wheelbarrels

supercera

May 4, 2018
I'm in the Elinia questline after speaking with Wing and need to speak with Flora at the armor shop but she has no option to do that.

ferriol

Jul 4, 2018
Is it intended for enemies to be invincible when they do their attack animations? I noticed it a bit with Little Dragon, but now that I'm attacking lupins, the experience feels far more tedious than previous monsters due to their intermittent periods of invulnerability.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. when they perform any attacks u can't attack.
this is intended to make it fair, otherwise the game is too easy.

ferriol

Jul 4, 2018
I can understand that sentiment. Still, would it be possible to disable that when an enemy's at a low enough level? Maybe when they no longer aggro you, or when your level is some amount higher than theirs. When you reach the point of farming enemies who can't damage you at all, the invincibility no longer adds any challenge and instead just prolongs the grinding. Probably still keep it for the elite/prime variants though.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. I will think about it.
maybe if u are +10 level above the mob, for each level u lower the % they can use attacks.
or maybe as a skill or potion effect.
and as u say, if elite/prime it will not work.

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Anybody feel like telling me where the 10'th tinkerer box is in kerning? I spent way too much time looking at this point, even found nr. 11. I don't think it's a bug since it says the quest is available.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anybody feel like telling me where the 10'th tinkerer box is in kerning? I spent way too much time looking at this point, even found nr. 11. I don't think it's a bug since it says the quest is available.
One is in a room with ingots on the left side and a giant furnace
The other is in the Cafe

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes