ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
1658901275335.png

Overview:
Kingsguard begins on the continent of Torvair,
a large island divided by three nations. In the bustling city of Havena,
a young prince trapped in his own castle by his distant father soon,
learns that his sheltered and peaceful life is not long to last.
With the assistance of those known as Kingsguard, s
elected individuals to serve as the bodyguards of the royal family,
he flees his home to escape those who would wish to end his life and,
is forced to travel this unknown world that he has only ever read about in books.
His journey will be dark, grim, and full of despair,
not at all like the fanciful heroes in shining armor roaming the land atop a gallant steed,
to rescue damsels from the terrors of the night.
No that is best left for tall tales and bedtime stories to ease children to sleep.
This is no dream come true nor an adventure anyone would wish for.
But it is one that he has no choice but to see it through to the end.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-31
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: Hiddenwall - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

thanks to Zedire for link

2zdyl2f.png ramos_throne.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png 1658901105874.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how many artist they are ?
soo many differents style of drawing... it make it weird like if it was take from all around and not from same guy lol

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Man... this comment section saddens me...

No light-hearted gay jokes, Instead people are getting angry at other people because they don't agree with others... what has become of this place? :cry:

Can't we all just agree that the artwork is good, the game is catered towards gay people and that Ramos is the best husbando?

Reactions: MysteryLies

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
go e621.net enter male -female -shemale and count pages. then we enter -gay, AAAAAND in the end. Check on this site. How much content is there. And so it will be everywhere except for sites on which content is only for a specific sexual orientation.

Are you saying I'm an asshole? I agree. But this does not negate the fact that such whiners go to the pages of games of this kind with gay content and aching about what they want this game to be for the straights. What is wrong with you?
gay game here arent as popular they can be in others website like tfgame for transformation and else.
its not a surprise that a huge amount of peoples here came to see chicks with big boobs and ass and dumb as fuck XD. or roleplaying mom-son with pixels.
if you look closely, you notice that most gay games here are based on furry. as far as i know, only 1 gay game (full gay) isnt furry, wich is "straigth?" or a name like this.
gay is not a big niche here. still tho.. i think a gay incest game dad-son can actually have lots of popularity , just for the "why not ?" of it XD.

peoples complaining are everywhere. check NTR games, you'll always see someone complaining that its NTR. and so on...

just enjoy the stuff you like, and dont care about otehrs . best way to survive in a forum XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Man... this comment section saddens me...

No light-hearted gay jokes, Instead people are getting angry at other people because they don't agree with others... what has become of this place? :cry:

Can't we all just agree that the artwork is good, the game is catered towards gay people and that Ramos is the best husbando?
you know what's the main advantage of playing a gay game ?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
It's interesting that you so often see people going onto the gay game pages here and making comments about "too bad it's gay", but you never see people go onto the straight games and say "too bad it's straight".

Maybe people are angry with you all because your comments are unnecessary and, honestly, unwelcome. Do people seriously have to comment on a gay game being gay in literally every game thread with such content?

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
gay game here arent as popular they can be in others website like tfgame for transformation and else.
its not a surprise that a huge amount of peoples here came to see chicks with big boobs and ass and dumb as fuck XD. or roleplaying mom-son with pixels.
if you look closely, you notice that most gay games here are based on furry. as far as i know, only 1 gay game (full gay) isnt furry, wich is "straigth?" or a name like this.
gay is not a big niche here. still tho.. i think a gay incest game dad-son can actually have lots of popularity , just for the "why not ?" of it XD.

peoples complaining are everywhere. check NTR games, you'll always see someone complaining that its NTR. and so on...

just enjoy the stuff you like, and dont care about otehrs . best way to survive in a forum XD
TFG site as this mostly with male to female\futa TF and slavery. Soo.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
It's interesting that you so often see people going onto the gay game pages here and making comments about "too bad it's gay", but you never see people go onto the straight games and say "too bad it's straight".

Maybe people are angry with you all because your comments are unnecessary and, honestly, unwelcome. Do people seriously have to comment on a gay game being gay in literally every game thread with such content?
Well done

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

free forum where everybody have the right to give his opinion as long its respectful to others.

as far as here, the initial comment wasnt aggresive but just stated the fact someone would have loved the game but dont because gay thing isnt his thing.

its respectful and correct opinion.

nobody didnt block gay peoples tocome check straigth game and say "i would love to play this game , but its straigth".
as same as peoples say "this game would be great, but i not like NTR (or whatever )"

nothing wrong with that.

answering hardly with a "fuck you" and else isnt proper answer or reaction.

who's fault ?

guess we know, as we all see the "i dont care if i m rude".

soo , case closed. move on to something else :D, like.. opinion about the game content.
no need to write a book on that.

or moderator will be ping. :whistle:

( just a warning. better not turn this thread into shit, for the sake of this game)

have fun ! 'tis the most important.

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
To me it feels like the phrase 'too bad it's gay" feels like a half-hearted compliment. Yeah dude, not everything here is for you, shocking I know, go play straight games.
On the topic of an actual game, I love the deatailed artstyle and the writing feels decent enough. Would recommend to people who like yaoi, even to someone like myself who doesn't like furry stuff(but only if there's nothing else to play).

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Alright. Regarding the game, does anyone know the correct series of directions in the back streets to properly follow Leandros?

Reactions: Muppetbaby

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So, the description doesn't fill me with much hope. How "dark" is this game? Is it NitroChiral's "No Good Endings" levels of bad? Or does it have light moments?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
So, the description doesn't fill me with much hope. How "dark" is this game? Is it NitroChiral's "No Good Endings" levels of bad? Or does it have light moments?
I'm not exactly sure where I could place the game on the 'darkness' spectrum, but I personally place it at around 3 or 4, with 10 being "OMG Its completely fucking dark" and 1 being "What the hell is this, this isn't dark!"

Reactions: Mayrun
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes