5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hiddenwall is currently re-doing portions of the starting chapters before moving on to another character route.

Hiddenwall

Sep 7, 2019
Also I admit that I'm quite lazy which has led to very long wait times between updates. I have a job that keeps me very busy and exhausted, especially so during the holidays where I get swamped with work hours. So when I do get time off to relax I barely have the mental fortitude to write and usually default to playing video games, watching anime, or just catching up on sleep. I've been trying to fight through such fatigue through it though and making a habit to at least a little bit a day so I can get content out there faster.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
What a let down sounded really good to bad it's gay.
I love how the first page had multiple people talking about how people barge into gay game threads and do this very thing

And then this guy comes along and says this, word for word, proving everyone right. Fucking fantastic.

Reactions: RodRyder

DrezdenLytblaid

Jan 11, 2019
Man... this comment section saddens me...

No light-hearted gay jokes, Instead people are getting angry at other people because they don't agree with others... what has become of this place? :cry:

Can't we all just agree that the artwork is good, the game is catered towards gay people and that Ramos is the best husbando?
Yeah. I thought y'all gay people were supposed to be the happy lives-of-the-party.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah. I thought y'all gay people were supposed to be the happy lives-of-the-party.
I'm not gay, I ride the bi-way.

Which makes me kind of like the bystander who tries to stop gay people from fighting with other gay 'fractions'... and certain other groups. As a self-avowed bisexual, I am unlike gay people in that I occasionally converse with both women and men. This unfortunately gives the Gays and the Lesbians the impression that all Bisexuals are after is the booty!

Which I am... but that is besides the point... I'm not gay! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
The person you're replying to is more referring to the long-deleted posts by people that were furiously upset that someone would make a game for gay people.

You can hopefully imagine why it'd be hard to be the "life of the party" when you're faced with that

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes