VN - Unity - Abandoned - Kink High [v0.1.7c] [Karioka Works]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rattler

Lots of potential and depth, good art style, actually fun to play. Would like to see more scenes before supporting, though.

Really love the attention to detail, puns and well-made minigames. It was grindy at first but the latest version seems to have fixed this ( seems easier to get money, items and stats now, which is great since I didn't want to cheat). Also love the new monster girl.

Looking forward to what comes next.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Andrew Espinoza

Lol, can't even run it and its a first for me. Program gets stuck every time (not the first unity game I've played). Seems 16 GB of RAM might not be enough, HAHAHAH. Looked quite nice (which is the reason I downloaded it in the first place), but there's no meaning if it is unplayable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LilSypho

May be not the best H scene
    But realy good style, that game may be amazing in future.
    At now, not many content in this game but at that time we have interesting in game arcade. One of the most interesting interaction with characters. Not many storyline at this time, that sadly.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

inevamag

At this moment it is not worth playing. Only few short scenes with mother and one with blond girl, but to unlock them you pretty much have to grind minigames. At first they look good, but you will crash your car at first corner... Other games are easier, but dont pay much. To get love points with girls you have to give them gifts, which are pretty much random: some strange masks, tennis ball, a ruler, stuff like that. And i get that characeters in "open world" should look cute, but they are just awful. Much better dialogue window and scenes tho.
    It`s not my cup of tea.