3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
d0e6b773a29fb1f5daee01ad53b0c643.png

Overview:
Play as a new student joining Kinkakure High and discover all the mysteries of the school! Meet the students, join the kinky clubs, play mini-games to get money and stats, and acquire gifts to earn their love!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-23
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Karioka Works - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ekcSyL.png iIuV0j.png jATFPR.png mqFLsE.png NR6H8j.png screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Talking devil dog has me a little on edge, but the game looks different with the way it seems to have various style shifts. Let's check it out.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game looks good and the minigames are fun although the drift one needs some work, but sad part its heavy grind to a point where u need to farm stats to unlock routes (the stats should be increasing has a real stat and not being use like a consumable ) and the questions of the quiz are random has hell and to fkc up everything u hv like 15sec to answer. The H-scenes i hope in the future to be animated cause after all that grind i kinda felt unrewarded for the time i played, the ideia of kinda open world its great but need to be visually upgraded and the people on the city too cause the npcs are very random and weird, but i know this is a in-develop game so i will keep my eye one i will play it again in a few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: zmanser and pbugyon

SpirosRUS

Jan 8, 2019
My game window minimized to a small point ... Where can I find the screen resolution configuration file, and where can I find the game's save files?

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
The game is cute, but after a while, it started playing scenes two or three times in a row, only stopping when the day ended and I got put back in my room.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Too much grind. some game just impossible. ex drift game and shooting game. also those question holy fuck. who the hell can answer those question without google ? it isn't about smart or not. it just you know it or you don't. you know you win if not then 25% chance to win.

The story is fun but man mini game suck.

Last edited:
Reactions: godlike123
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes