3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
My game window minimized to a small point ... Where can I find the screen resolution configuration file, and where can I find the game's save files?
You need to run %appdata%
The savefiles and pref are at appdata -> local now -> karioka games -> kinkhigh

aliceKINK

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
Hey, everyone. Kink High dev here.

We just found out about this post and we're very grateful for the support and feedback! We feel like community interaction is the key to creating a great game, so we're always open to your ideas and suggestions.

The "heavy grind" is something we too feel like it’s something to debate on - it's hard to balance systems like these. Hence why we did the cheat to begin with. It's been somewhat hard to get feedback during these development months (we even made an in-game tool to try to gather more player input), so we are still in the middle of working things out.

We are currently working on public build (0.1.7) for next month.
It would be awesome if you guys could keep giving us your opinions about the current state of the game, so that we can think some things over and maybe improve some of the problems pointed in this thread.

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry, should have given proof of who I am! Attached an image of Unity's with today's date and time.

Last edited:

LabRat1

Jan 27, 2019
Is there anywhere with a list as to who has an available, lewdable route? Not that there's anything wrong with a good story VN, but I don't want to spend all the time doing the story on a character, just to dead end before getting to the fun time bits. Also be good to know what options area available, since I've already seen most people have not routes as of yet.

aliceKINK

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
Is there anywhere with a list as to who has an available, lewdable route?
Not yet. Only Yuzu (The mother) and Yuriko (The blonde girl) have straight up lewd H-Scenes. Some have light lewds on their route, like Noriko (White hair Bully).

We'll change it so you can see all the H-Scenes right away, and warn if there are none.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
do you have to drive tofu up a hill for that one? without a license even

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Not yet. Only Yuzu (The mother) and Yuriko (The blonde girl) have straight up lewd H-Scenes. Some have light lewds on their route, like Noriko (White hair Bully).

We'll change it so you can see all the H-Scenes right away, and warn if there are none.
im stuck in an endless loop on the bake a cake scene.
it keeps starting over after it ends. i got around 20 gifts from it but can't use them since i can't exit the scene.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Dear developer, following your quizzes and especially I mean especially your fucking timer, the game and delete at home. I do not speak English, so try to launch a translation in a time so short and simply impossible after 15 tries to answer randomly (of course wrong) it ends up with a deletion.

Translated by Deepl

aliceKINK

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2019
Hey everyone!

With all your feedback, we are releasing a new, PUBLIC build where we toned down the grind a lot, added a bunch of QOL features, a Quest and NPC system, and two new routes with monster girls and game tournaments!

We fixed bugs and created cheat codes to guarantee no more stuck spots. Just press F10 to enable the console and digit help to get started.

You all can download and check our full patch notes here:

Hope you all enjoy it! ♥

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
great game, lots of potential

i am waiting for a bit more H content before i can support on patreon

Reactions: lTTMl

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
So uh... why is it that when choices show up on screen that arent in the dialouge box, i.e. when you get to class on the first day and the teacher gives you a quiz or at the beginning when you are asked "something" there are no words on those choice boxes? It is just grey boxes; i see nothing along the lines of words.

Dccrux

Dec 15, 2017
I know it's the alphabet and all, but I got a little nervous when I saw 'school setting' and 'shooter' tags next to each other.

Reactions: aliceKINK

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What do the sex scenes in this look like art wise? Like pic 4 with the chick with big boobs and green top? Or like the minigame styles like pic 2?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes