Unity Abandoned Kink Sim [Demo] [Kinksim]

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Screenshot_Custom..._06-11-2020_16-51-02.jpg

Overview:
This is a kinky fetish simulator currently focused on facesitting and ass smothering.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-29
Release Date: 2021-03-16
Developer: Kink Sim - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

Others:

image_011_0000.jpg image_012_0000.jpg image_017_0000.jpg image_024_0000.jpg

Last edited:

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Not much content yet (only 2 animations that are basically the same just one clothed and one nude) and no controls in the non-VR version (can't seem to look around or anything, couldn't even exit the game without alt-tabbing) but based on the screenshots I'm hopeful for the future of this one.

Edit: The online version has more free content and the controls actually work.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Downloading to check out the [Character Creation]
Edit: I'm using a pc laptop.
- There is no [Character Creator], so tag can be removed (for now).
- The [3D game] tag should be added.
- This uses [3DCG] models too.
- Only 2 women sit of you - 1st woman clothed, 2nd woman nude.
- You cannot move pov camera, so you can't even see your MC of being a [Male Protagonist] - another tag that could be removed (for now).
Buttons.
Z - Resets women's position back to the middle of the ring.
W - Down direction.
A - Right direction.
D - Up direction.
S - Left direction.
(WADS) moves the woman in those directions while she's doing her walking animation - (pictures added)
By using Z or WADS gives the player the only chance to stop woman from sitting on you or to check out the woman :D lol
1619711236286.png . 1619711274482.png . 1619711313565.png
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of what happens if you rapidly and constantly use Z and WADS buttons simultaneously, because you can 'break' the animations :D At one point I had the nude woman almost laying on her stomach :D
If you push the woman outside the ring (D button) and constantly push her Left and Right (S and A buttons), she slides outside the ring (the fence stops her from coming in), but, as soon you not use any buttons and let her walk towards the ring, she just walks (materializes) through the fence :D lol.
Anyway.. I cannot see how this is a game - there's no Save/Load feature and there's no actual choice. This is more like a [Kinetic] [3D game] [Video] and your only option is to WADS her away from you. lol.
I hope you understand what I tried to explain here because I'm confused as well :lmao: :D
2nd Edit:
- The current 4 screenshots in OP page cannot be seen in current app'.
- Details in folder says app' is compatible with OculusXRPlugin and OVRPlugin. Nothing about Rift S.
- App has no sound whatsoever.

Last edited:

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
wait .. the one i had ? or the only version thats currently in the OP
Yeah the version that's in the OP right now. It does both VR and desktop, based on availability (deleting the Oculus plugin in the game files will force desktop mode if Oculus drivers are installed on the system).

But yeah, you can't look around in desktop. In VR it's OK but very short. The ass is stuck to your head so it's kinda funny moving around

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Downloading to check out the [Character Creation]
Edit: I'm using a pc laptop.
- There is no [Character Creator], so tag can be removed (for now).
- The [3D game] tag should be added.
- This uses [3DCG] models too.
- Only 2 women sit of you - 1st woman clothed, 2nd woman nude.
- You cannot move pov camera, so you can't even see your MC of being a [Male Protagonist] - another tag that could be removed (for now).
Buttons.
Z - Resets women's position back to the middle of the ring.
W - Down direction.
A - Right direction.
D - Up direction.
S - Left direction.
(WADS) moves the woman in those directions while she's doing her walking animation - (pictures added)
By using Z or WADS gives the player the only chance to stop woman from sitting on you or to check out the woman :D lol
View attachment 1169820 . View attachment 1169821 . View attachment 1169822
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of what happens if you rapidly and constantly use Z and WADS buttons simultaneously, because you can 'break' the animations :D At one point I had the nude woman almost laying on her stomach :D
If you push the woman outside the ring (D button) and constantly push her Left and Right (S and A buttons), she slides outside the ring (the fence stops her from coming in), but, as soon you not use any buttons and let her walk towards the ring, she just walks (materializes) through the fence :D lol.
Anyway.. I cannot see how this is a game - there's no Save/Load feature and there's no actual choice. This is more like a [Kinetic] [3D game] [Video] and your only option is to WADS her away from you. lol.
I hope you understand what I tried to explain here because I'm confused as well :lmao: :D
Thanks man
1619712219872.png