Unity Abandoned Kink Sim [Demo] [Kinksim]

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I'm gonna be blunt and honest.
I got excited when i saw Femdom and Size content. But sadly...
Game uses free models for characters as well as scenes. Even the paywall ones are free.
The demo is disappointingly limited, like a 0 interaction kinetic novel. Could've been a 4min video instead of a game file.
For now, Nothing i see here would compel me to touch the patreon link. Sorry.

PS: the original game post is misleading. None of the content in the Changelog or Screenshots is in this Demo. Please correct it.
and the download looks like it was made VR only but it's extremely buggy.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Don't get excited yet or ever, all screenshots are not in current build.

None. You have 0% control of yourself.
Darn... I was hoping for some more femdom fight content where I MC could at least try to put up a fight.

>wrestling ring
>no lift and carry
What a lie
I know right. So many missed opportunities for that ring...

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Unfortunately, the main reason this game can't be uploaded currently is because it has online DRM, you have to login with your currently supporting Patreon email to play the full game, otherwise it's only a small demo. Someone around here could figure out how to rip it or something, but it doesn't look like that's possible from my point of view.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
i guess i'll not like games like this... shame cuz i'm a butt fetichist... but the simple fact to be forced to be online to play a game... Meh... nah, it reminds me Diablo III too much... a disapointment.

My logic => If you're forced to be online for a solo game, it's probably shit.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Online version is now fully accessible with the password: kinksimthanksyou<3

Dev put out this message from : Thanks for supporting me! For full access use "kinksimthanksyou<3" as the members email address. Sorry the stupid text box won't allow you to paste. I've stopped working on this project but do want to restart this from new in the future, it could really be more sleek, interactable and.. engaging 3:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter