Mattiams

Jun 30, 2020
Does someone has this pack form him?
The Princesses Art Pack 1

Fairly certain this is included in the Mega link a few replies up. Just in one of the months.
I think it was a pack just collecting the princesses works from several months into a single pack.

javgrool

Jan 14, 2021
I think one of KJ's biggest problems is that his patreon is not very competitive with other nsfw artists of similar talent. A lot of other artists get a lot more subscriptions because there is a lot more initial value for becoming one because they offer an archive of all their previous works for only a few bucks. For KJ to not offer that even though all, or most, of his previous stuff is easily accessable in some form for free is rediculous. I mean ffs for $15 a month i only get access to two previous drawings and a discount on gumroad? I mean come on.

It's a fact that it a lot harder to get people to initially subscribe than get them to stay, especially if it's a low enough amount per month. A lot of people, myself included, completely forget that we're subscribed to someone on patreon, or at least forget to unsubscribe. And big whoop, you know, because it's only a few bucks a month, but it's a lot easier to justify that initial subcription if you get access to a whole breadth of content instead of just what's put out that month, which you may or may not like.
Then tell him that on patreon or twitter. If a lot of supporters ask to him for a tier where they can access an archive for $30+ on patreon then I'm sure he would think about it. Maybe get his PSD files for his $30+ tier with the archive. Complaining here where you get his work free is useless.

Reactions: sslhck