り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
EQ9URd_UYAI6o27.jpg

Overview:
Idol Sengoku era.
Many idols were born, competed, and many productions were in a state of disorder, and people called it so.
The main character " Nobuyuki Kinoshita " who was driven out of the employee dormitory of "ODA talent agency" for a certain reason, and was at a loss, had a chance reunion with his childhood friend " Ai Amane ".
Through Nobuyuki, who was to meet and stay, love who has learned that ODA talent agency stakes due to lack of idols makes a single determination.
"I'll be an idol singer!"
For Nobuyuki, in order to change oneself above all, love aims to be an idol singer-​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2020-02-17
Developer: Sushi_soft - - -
Publisher: Sushi_soft -
Store: -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Same Series: Kirakira Stars Idol Project Nagisa - Kirakira stars Idol Project Reika
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
DenpaSoft Version (Latest Release, Official Uncensored)
Win:
- - -

Sushi_Soft Version

Screenshot (873).png Screenshot (874).png Screenshot (875).png Screenshot (876).png Screenshot (877).png Screenshot (878).png Screenshot (879).png Screenshot (880).png Screenshot (881).png

Last edited by a moderator:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Naturally, the body connecting the breasts and hips is long-limbed and slender.
You know how you see those robots that could almost pass for real humans, but it's not quite there and so the result is kind of unsettling? I've never had that feeling in text despite playing my fair share of machine translated games and games with engrish for language. Until now. I can't even explain what bothers me the most about this one quote, but man is this the uncanny valley of language.

On the other spectrum we have "A pair of buttocks fly into view". This game's gonna make a splash, but not for the reasons the devs wanted.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
machine translated? "For Nobuyuki, in order to change oneself above all, love aims to be an idol singer-" shouldnt "love" be Ai, the girls name? Ai translates to Love... so feels like an edited machine translation... poorly edited or by someone who's 1st language isnt English.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Part of me wants to download this just to go through the garbage dialogue and have a (possibly) good laugh.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
The writing seems ok, but english is not my first language, so i can't say for sure. But one thing bugs me. When you click for the next text passage sometimes no text is seen and sometimes its the same text. But you see the actual text in the log (but only 2 lines, if there are more you don't see them). I saw that a lot. The other thing is, the game is short (max 1,5 hours if you don't just click through it). The end is a big cliffhanger and i would say this "finished game" is more a finished Episode, not more.