Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Banner by dildorog.png

Overview:
Kisekimura is a turn based RPG that features adult content and collaborations with NSFW content creators.
Accompany diverse characters along their journeys in a vast fantasy world full of dangers, magic and interesting choices!

Kisekimura features a rich turn-based combat system that's combined with an idle gameplay that lets you farm in the background.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-30
Release Date: 2021-06-17
Developer: Pink Party Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Money Cheat Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

HAy6fO1.png HAy6fO2.png QSucQ+.png KogwiD.png 2021-05-28_140701.jpg KuuhMI.png lO_6tu.png LqBEM4.png wNPGAR.png

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
I only test out the game for about 5 minute.
Do let me know if there any missing tag.

Reactions: Draghough

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Excellent drawing! But I'm already afraid of games with good detailed drawing. Updates every half a year or once a month but 3 pictures and very often abandoned. Is it worth waiting for a normal size update at least in a month?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Interesting.

Pretty solid start. Beautiful art.

Battle system is slow and has some unnecessary animations in battle, quite annoying at times.
Hopefully it will be reworked on.
Can be grindy until you figure out the area and monster weakness. But I believe it's intentional at the current state of game.

22 days ago kickstarter was launched and already reached goal :unsure:
Game is well polished and has some innovation in it worth to be mentioned, but i'v seen games with way more content at such stage.

I'd call it luck or smart approach on presentation, but game is really well made.... Tho I did expected more from it.

Overall game has potential, looks like dev knows what hes doing.

Is it worth to buy/support yet? No idea. I'd personally wait, it's way too soon to recommend or predict anything, but I'm curious where this game will lead to, it was fun to play atleast.

Ps. Anyone figured out how to "beat" bandit's level (hard) no matter how many times I finish it beating gollems doesn't trigger anything (!) remains as was before. Or that's where the demo ends?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I'm seeing clicker mechanics in picture 8 of 9. Wanna explain that a bit?
You invest money in farm and mine, and each 10 sec u get fixed amount of gold.

Which you need to collect manually, you invest more you gain more.

You click on either farm or mine, you can extend time by 5mins. It can stack up indefinitely.

Game might be short, but as I mentioned it's pretty grindy, so atleast 1h you surely will spend on it.

Hopefully with more content this will benefit further, even now this mechanic is working properly.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hmm.. hopefully grind goes down and combat improves from what I am reading. I'll wait for another update before I check it out at least.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
how do you get the 2nd girl to show up? There is only 1 quest in bandit's nest(explore area) and I have done it multiple times but nothing happens....a bug or wrong version?In the game,on top-left corner is says ver.0.0

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It may just be a joke I'm too much of a dumbass to understand, but isn't it kind of off for perception to allow you to percieve what can not be percieved?