VN Unity Abandoned Kisekimura [v0.4 Demo] [Pink Party Studios]

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
how do you get the 2nd girl to show up? There is only 1 quest in bandit's nest(explore area) and I have done it multiple times but nothing happens....a bug or wrong version?In the game,on top-left corner is says ver.0.0
If you look closer, images in op looks kinda different older I should say.
As for second girl no idea, not in this version, I doubt I missed anything.

Finishing bandit's nest doesn't work for me either, you would guess that you need to meet some conditions to finish it, but there's none as far as i'v scouted around about it.

Best advice wait for next release ;d

Reactions: rKnight and RayBar

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It may just be a joke I'm too much of a dumbass to understand, but isn't it kind of off for perception to allow you to percieve what can not be percieved?

A combination of noticing things are off, ESP, spiritual knowledge, tracking skills, an eye for details....all these would fall under 'perception'. "Someone's here/Someone's been here/Something's here." The wording is, perhaps, questionable, but it makes enough sense.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
I downloaded from their site, it might be the dev’s mistake or mine.
You can directly download from itch.io and test if there any different.
Do let me know your outcome.
If it my mistake, I will upload the correct version.
Thank.
how do you get the 2nd girl to show up? There is only 1 quest in bandit's nest(explore area) and I have done it multiple times but nothing happens....a bug or wrong version?In the game,on top-left corner is says ver.0.0

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I downloaded from their site, it might be the dev’s mistake or mine.
You can directly download from itch.io and test if there any different.
Do let me know your outcome.
If it my mistake, I will upload the correct version.
Thank.
Game is the same from here and there, no mistake done. I guess it's just what current free version holds up for us atm.

Reactions: Techstar

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I was only able to meet the mage, and find 3 quests. Is Rinka actually in the game currently?

Edit: lol, nvm, refreshed the page...hopefully more is added later. about 5 minutes of content so far

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
Solid demo.

Definately a bit grindy. Feels like you need to take an autoclicker to the farm buttons to get real value out of it at first.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
For a V0.01 demo... it's ok.

The game is bare-bones with one titjob scene that isn't even complete from the looks of it.
It's grindy AS FUCK. Really needs a buff on collections as I'm not willing to play 3-4+ hours on completing a demo without cheating- especially when the "Content" I'm after can be found in the first 5 minutes.
Really pissed off with the fact that the 2nd girl is not in the game at all - that's just straight-up false advertising there.

However...

The map size alone tells me that the developer wants to make this into a full-time project and not a quick cash grab. Because of this, I'd argue that the points I made above are teething problems / first-time mistakes that I'm willing to let slide.

I'm hoping with more updates, the game will flesh out into something more... but only time will tell.

lyaen

Jun 30, 2020
Hello,

i cant proceed in the game when getting to town i get the "time to sleep" message and then nothing proceed anymore. looks like another guy up this thread had the issue too, anyone found a solution to this?

game looks great, i like grindy clicker personally, 99% of the time they look really bad so i hope this one is going to work

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
Hello,

i cant proceed in the game when getting to town i get the "time to sleep" message and then nothing proceed anymore. looks like another guy up this thread had the issue too, anyone found a solution to this?
I have the same problem and no idea how to fix it

Aug 29, 2020
Cant play because the resolution doesnt scale properly with 3440x1440p. Tried fixing it on my end but i dont have alot of experience with it. When its fixed ill try it out again but it is completely unplayable for me. When i try to adjust the UI size the game crashes as well. So im stonewalled on this game for the time being, cant go further than the first fight because of it.

Samupo

May 31, 2021
Hey guys,
I'm one guy from the development team.

Thank you for your feedback. The demo is still being worked on and Rinka will very soon be in it. We didn't want her to be left out, it's just that we are doing a build like once a week and this one took longer than expected.

You can give us feedback and comment on anything on our community Discord (link in the itchio page). Also, let us know any questions you have about the Kickstarter or the future of the game.

Reactions: dankjuul
D

Deleted member 234697

Excuse me, I can't progress past the "But for today...Let's sleep", part. Is it a bug? What should I do?

Samupo

May 31, 2021
Excuse me, I can't progress past the "But for today...Let's sleep", part. Is it a bug? What should I do?
What happened after that? You should be able to use the town menu unless there's a bug there. We're only supporting 16:9 aspect ratio so it may have ended up offscreen. Was that the case?

It should look like this (sorry, it's in spanish because we're working on translations):
Capture.PNG

D

Deleted member 234697

The game stops at the line of dialogue and doesn't allow me to go forward