• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Abandoned Kisekimura [v0.4 Demo] [Pink Party Studios]

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Added a button to increase money by 10k (only for 0.2b)

tmp.jpg

to unzip and copy in "Kisekimura_Data\Managed"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 9inchz

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
not going to leave a review because it's a demo. But i love the everything about this game except for the combat and progression. It's annoyingly difficult and way too dependent on RNG and upgrades are absurdly expensive. I did the ruins quest which is labeled easy and wiped because my characters kept missing rolls and even when they hit all 3 they were doing like 1 point of damage to enemies that were healing themselves. While the enemies were consistently doing 5-6 points of damage each. As far as the progression is concerned dev needs to lower the cost of increasing stats or just go with a regular experience point system. Hopefully combat is adjusted because the art work and characters are tremendous

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
to change the resolution you need to make a shortcut to the executable
and add "-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" for 1080p
or "-screen-height 768 -screen-width 1366" for 720p

1622566429650.png

then alt-enter ingame to get windowed mode

Samupo

May 31, 2021
not going to leave a review because it's a demo. But i love the everything about this game except for the combat and progression. It's annoyingly difficult and way too dependent on RNG and upgrades are absurdly expensive. I did the ruins quest which is labeled easy and wiped because my characters kept missing rolls and even when they hit all 3 they were doing like 1 point of damage to enemies that were healing themselves. While the enemies were consistently doing 5-6 points of damage each. As far as the progression is concerned dev needs to lower the cost of increasing stats or just go with a regular experience point system. Hopefully combat is adjusted because the art work and characters are tremendous
We may add an easy version for players that are only interested in the story but we want to keep the combat challenging. RNG influence can be reduced by grinding stats. Final balancing will come once we go into playtesting with the Kickstarter backers, meanwhile we're mostly tweaking values to see how they change the experience.

lyaen

Jun 30, 2020
to change the resolution you need to make a shortcut to the executable
and add "-screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920" for 1080p
or "-screen-height 768 -screen-width 1366" for 720p

View attachment 1224784

then alt-enter ingame to get windowed mode
so this work for changing resolution, but this is probably not the correct one because i still do not see all the buttons on the left side, i see the same as my native fullscreen, which cuts around the stairs, so cant proceed past the "need to sleep" dialogue

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
We may add an easy version for players that are only interested in the story but we want to keep the combat challenging. RNG influence can be reduced by grinding stats. Final balancing will come once we go into playtesting with the Kickstarter backers, meanwhile we're mostly tweaking values to see how they change the experience.
right on, thanks for the reply

Samupo

May 31, 2021
i do have some crashing issues but other than that good game :p
If you could comment those on our Discord channel we'll look into them. We haven't experienced them with our setups and need more information to be able to fix them.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
After getting back from the Rinka quest and her finally telling me her name. I get a black screen with some music in the background, so I at least know the game isn't full on frozen.

Samupo

May 31, 2021
After getting back from the Rinka quest and her finally telling me her name. I get a black screen with some music in the background, so I at least know the game isn't full on frozen.
That issue has been fixed on v0.2b available on itchio. You can always find the latest version there.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
BTW what does Focus do? It says to hover over the skill to see what it does but it does not work.. So no idea what the sun stone does. Also the shield is defense, what is the middle gold circle? and I am expecting wings is probably magic defense.

1. Broken the focus stone.. There is no way that stone is giving a focus at 25% chance.
2. Strength useless does not help anything
3. 5 rolls now after getting new weapon and now I fucking fail nearly ever damn roll (talk about a game set to cheat against the player to make you grind)
4. Easy battles are not fucking easy.. Got 3 mobs that all fucking heal.. hit hard.. and you miss all the fucking time
5. Do not buy the re-focus stone from blacksmith it's worst than the one you already have.
6. Rinka attack makes no sense.. one is 3 dice chance and the other is a 4 dice chance with same damage but also bypasses armor. Who would ever use 3 die attack?

So far this game is on my failing to deliver list. It's so fucking broken in game play it's not fun.

Tips:
1. Avoid the Girl Quest in the mountains UNTIL you have purchased the Scouring Amethyst II from the Blacksmith
2. Go level up farm and mine so you can activate them.
3. Run the ruins quest several times until you have 10 papers
4. Make sure to be collecting the profits from farm and mine
5. When you have 10 papers and 3500 Gold go buy the Scouring Amethyst II and equip it
6. Buy the Balanced Silverglass I armor and equip it
7. Spend any extra money on mental stat

Doing above with the Scouring Amethyst II MC will do 1-15 damage with 5 die. So even if he only succeeds with a single 1 die he will do 3 damage to all enemies. With mage doing 3 damage with single die the majority of the time you will at least do 6 damage min per round.

Last edited:

Samupo

May 31, 2021
BTW what does Focus do? It says to hover over the skill to see what it does but it does not work.. So no idea what the sun stone does. Also the shield is defense, what is the middle gold circle? and I am expecting wings is probably magic defense.

1. Broken the focus stone.. There is no way that stone is giving a focus at 25% chance.
2. Strength useless does not help anything
3. 5 rolls now after getting new weapon and now I fucking fail nearly ever damn roll (talk about a game set to cheat against the player to make you grind)
4. Easy battles are not fucking easy.. Got 3 mobs that all fucking heal.. hit hard.. and you miss all the fucking time
5. Do not buy the re-focus stone from blacksmith it's worst than the one you already have.
6. Rinka attack makes no sense.. one is 3 dice chance and the other is a 4 dice chance with same damage but also bypasses armor. Who would ever use 3 die attack?

So far this game is on my failing to deliver list. It's so fucking broken in game play it's not fun.

Tips:
1. Avoid the Girl Quest in the mountains UNTIL you have purchased the Scouring Amethyst II from the Blacksmith
2. Go level up farm and mine so you can activate them.
3. Run the ruins quest several times until you have 10 papers
4. Make sure to be collecting the profits from farm and mine
5. When you have 10 papers and 3500 Gold go buy the Scouring Amethyst II and equip it
6. Buy the Balanced Silverglass I armor and equip it
7. Spend any extra money on mental stat

Doing above with the Scouring Amethyst II MC will do 1-15 damage with 5 die. So even if he only succeeds with a single 1 die he will do 3 damage to all enemies. With mage doing 3 damage with single die the majority of the time you will at least do 6 damage min per round.
Each Focus point ensures you a successful die roll. That's the yellow sphere icon.

Increasing strength (or any stat) by 1 point, increases the chance of successful die roll by 1%. It also increases base damage of damaging skills that use that particular stat.

5 die rolls are harder to crit and require you have better stats to fully make use of them. You can play a less risky way by using skills with fewer die rolls. Same happens with Rinka's Whip attack, it bypasses armor but lowers the chance of making full damage with an extra die roll. 3 Perception attacks with Rinka are better targeted to enemies without armor.

We're adding consumables (such as potions) that will lower difficulty overall and adding more challenges since that's what most of our player base is asking for. Version 0.3 should be live somewhere next week with those changes and more.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Each Focus point ensures you a successful die roll. That's the yellow sphere icon.

Increasing strength (or any stat) by 1 point, increases the chance of successful die roll by 1%. It also increases base damage of damaging skills that use that particular stat.

5 die rolls are harder to crit and require you have better stats to fully make use of them. You can play a less risky way by using skills with fewer die rolls. Same happens with Rinka's Whip attack, it bypasses armor but lowers the chance of making full damage with an extra die roll. 3 Perception attacks with Rinka are better targeted to enemies without armor.

We're adding consumables (such as potions) that will lower difficulty overall and adding more challenges since that's what most of our player base is asking for. Version 0.3 should be live somewhere next week with those changes and more.
Ok sounds good.. yeah definitely need more challenges it has easy and hard.. no normal level. I still think the 25% chance to re-focus is broken though as I never see it happen but maybe once every 5 battles or so.. when I say battles I mean a single round that has from 6-9 enemies in a round. I think I will drop focus and go to the poison and see if it works since focus is just too broken.. hopefully fixed in the next round and actually works.