Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Worked for me, had to load to exit the menu (which you open with right click). That being said, this game appears to be broken in different ways for different people, which is very bad.
did you able to save outside the melf village?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
did you able to save outside the melf village?
It was right at the village border, and I didn't make a second save file because rebooting the game to exit the save menu was more effort than I was willing to put in for an MTL title.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
It was right at the village border, and I didn't make a second save file because rebooting the game to exit the save menu was more effort than I was willing to put in for an MTL title.
how far your progress for now? i've been already in shangrila, and still looking for another way to save my progress

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
how far your progress for now? i've been already in shangrila, and still looking for another way to save my progress
Did some testing with the monsters, realized how much of a pain in the ass it was going to be to reload everytime I wanted to save progress, said fuck this, and stopped. Gonna wait for a patch.

Side note, anyone else get Breeders of the nephelym vibes?

Reactions: Tinkerman86

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
BobTheBuilder18 But then you can't have a good laugh with your wank... then again it's a bit hard to rofl with an erection I suppose :unsure:

Also, what is the artstyle? I'm very confused by the screenshots...

sarlok

Jun 12, 2017
Why is there no way to close the menu? what the fuck is this
The menu close icon - the "House" is off the screen if you're not in a 16:9 ratio.
Eg; I couldn't see it like a lot of other people are complaining about until I went from 1280x800 to 1280x768

That at least makes it completely playable until the devs move the menu around, or make it non-widescreen friendly.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Save file just before the final battle. If you win the fight you go to the end scene. As a bonus she still has all the baby monsters she birthed.

I couldn't tell exactly which file(s) are needed so it is everything under AppData\LocalLow\YoikoBooks\

Reactions: mojo211995
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes