Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Partial uncensor
unzip in "BepInEx\plugins"

Windowed
to launch it at lower resolution, create a shortcut to the exe and add for example
"-screen-widht 1600 -screen-height 900" for a 1600x900 window

View attachment 1300178
I've been following this game on DLsite for a while waiting for the release. Purchased it a couple days ago and as it was unity I figured I could probably uncensor it. Didn't have a great deal of luck though.

Does your uncensor work for the Live2D scenes? I've tried various methods but the best I could get was the Live2D mosaic being replaced with a black texture.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I've been following this game on DLsite for a while waiting for the release. Purchased it a couple days ago and as it was unity I figured I could probably uncensor it. Didn't have a great deal of luck though.

Does your uncensor work for the Live2D scenes? I've tried various methods but the best I could get was the Live2D mosaic being replaced with a black texture.
is the one from manlymarco, but i didn't had the chance yet to fully test it (i'm still at work).
with unity explorer i noticed that the censorship is under "quad" keyword instead of the ones listed in the script, so it might break the game
those devs used too many different assets, is so hard to navigate the assembly this time -.-'

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
is the one from manlymarco, but i didn't had the chance yet to fully test it (i'm still at work).
with unity explorer i noticed that the censorship is under "quad" keyword instead of the ones listed in the script, so it might break the game
those devs used too many different assets, is so hard to navigate the assembly this time -.-'
Dumb renderer works for the 3D stuff, but she has no genital detail anyway, just a barbie doll. All the good stuff is in the Live2D scenes. I did use dnspy to look into the assembly but I literally couldn't find a single line of code containing the word "mosaic" or any typical variation of it.

It might be worth looking at this devs previous game as it was also built in unity with Live2D assets and has been successfully uncensored. Pretty sure theres a build floating around online somewhere that has been translated and uncensored.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the uncensor is bade.
with the forced resolution, important ads are missing at the top and bottom

ok i dell this game.
The save system work not and is broken

maidmolly

Apr 20, 2021
Got knocked up by a mushroom. Went to that first town after you're kicked out of your starter town. Before I talked to the old lady to immediately give birth, I decided to whore myself out. I talked to the Granny Pimp and the game froze.

Also, some of the later areas (like near the boat) the landscape looks unfinished. Just solid green "grass" with no texture.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Dumb renderer works for the 3D stuff, but she has no genital detail anyway, just a barbie doll. All the good stuff is in the Live2D scenes. I did use dnspy to look into the assembly but I literally couldn't find a single line of code containing the word "mosaic" or any typical variation of it.

It might be worth looking at this devs previous game as it was also built in unity with Live2D assets and has been successfully uncensored. Pretty sure theres a build floating around online somewhere that has been translated and uncensored.

this is as close i could get for now

1.jpg 2.jpg

just a matter of time :p

Reactions: Lunen

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
this is as close i could get for now

View attachment 1300439 View attachment 1300440

just a matter of time :p
Interesting... I'll have a look into it using unity explorer.

I'm pretty sure the mosaic on the girls Live2D model isn't baked in due to how you can see each tiles color change with whats behind it during movement. The only possible way for that to happen if it wasn't a rendered mosaic would be if the girls model was in fact a video file, but that seems like it would be a pretty redundant way of going about things if you're already using this "quad" method to censor other live2D models.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So I've found some stuff that could potentially be helpful for her live2D model.

Disabling SkeletonRendererCustomMaterials give us this result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously not what we want, but that does show us where all this degenerate censoring is taking place. Another thing I found from digging into the custom materials part of the CG is that the mosaic has an LOD value which helps a little.

Going beyond 0 in either direction does not increase the pixel density of the mosaic beyond that. At the very least this does prove that there is something underneath the mosaic worth getting at.

I also tried adjusting the mosaic materials color on the alpha channel but, that does nothing at all unfortunately.

Any thoughts or ideas going forward?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
So I've found some stuff that could potentially be helpful for her live2D model.

Disabling SkeletonRendererCustomMaterials give us this result.

Obviously not what we want, but that does show us where all this degenerate censoring is taking place. Another thing I found from digging into the custom materials part of the CG is that the mosaic has an LOD value which helps a little.

Going beyond 0 in either direction does not increase the pixel density of the mosaic beyond that. At the very least this does prove that there is something underneath the mosaic worth getting at.

I also tried adjusting the mosaic materials color on the alpha channel but, that does nothing at all unfortunately.

Any thoughts or ideas going forward?
i didn't see that was the usual "FX/Censor", check this post, funog1 already made a lil script to change the lod to 0 for every object with that name. ^-^

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
i didn't see that was the usual "FX/Censor", check this post, funog1 already made a lil script to change the lod to 0 for every object with that name. ^-^
After thinking about it some more, reading that post and looking at the last screenshot you posted I think we have a problem...

I reckon there is no actual uncensored art in the game files. It seems like the dev has baked a high res mosaic into the 2D texture/material for the girl and then put a rendered mosaic over the top of it to give the illusion that it is uncensored underneath. He's basically manually cut out the portion of the image where the mosaic would be and made it a separate material with a baked mosaic from his image editing software.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
After thinking about it some more, reading that post and looking at the last screenshot you posted I think we have a problem...

I reckon there is no actual uncensored art in the game files. It seems like the dev has baked a high res mosaic into the 2D texture/material for the girl and then put a rendered mosaic over the top of it to give the illusion that it is uncensored underneath. He's basically manually cut out the portion of the image where the mosaic would be and made it a separate material with a baked mosaic from his image editing software.
yeah lately is a common thing expecially if there aren't moving parts in the scene, another SAD day for umanity xD

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes