Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah. I haven't organized my games in the last 6 months so I can't really find the game that easy, but like i said in my post. You need to modify "Pixelate" in one of the sharedassests. That will decensor the vagina. For the dick to be decensored just get the global from the good fellow who posted right bellow me. Let me know how that ends up for you

Reactions: zezow1010

Pptv654

Jun 10, 2021
Has anyone tried uncensoring the game イクノガマン?

I couldn't open the assets in UABE, and had to open it in AssetStudio.
Seems like there's no material object, and the only potentially related thing I could find was a Shader called Custom\Pixelate in sharedassets1.assets

It looks like the following:

//////////////////////////////////////////
//
// NOTE: This is *not* a valid shader file
//
///////////////////////////////////////////
Shader "Custom\Pixelate" {
Properties {
_CellSize ("Cell Size", Vector) = (0.02,0.02,0,0)
_MainTex ("Main Texture", 2D) = "white" { }
}
SubShader {
LOD 200
Tags { "QUEUE" = "Transparent" "RenderType" = "Opaque" }
GrabPass {
"_PixelationGrabTexture"
}
Pass {
LOD 200
GpuProgramID 65093
Program "vp" {
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
"// shader disassembly not supported on DXBC"
}
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
Keywords { "STEREO_INSTANCING_ON" }
}
}
Program "fp" {
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
}
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
}
}
}
}
}

Not sure what I should edit here.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018

I couldn't open the assets in UABE, and had to open it in AssetStudio.
Seems like there's no material object, and the only potentially related thing I could find was a Shader called Custom\Pixelate in sharedassets1.assets

It looks like the following:

//////////////////////////////////////////
//
// NOTE: This is *not* a valid shader file
//
///////////////////////////////////////////
Shader "Custom\Pixelate" {
Properties {
_CellSize ("Cell Size", Vector) = (0.02,0.02,0,0)
_MainTex ("Main Texture", 2D) = "white" { }
}
SubShader {
LOD 200
GrabPass {
"_PixelationGrabTexture"
}
Pass {
LOD 200
GpuProgramID 65093
Program "vp" {
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
}
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
}
}
Program "fp" {
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
}
SubProgram "d3d11 " {
}
}
}
}
}

Not sure what I should edit here.
Did it for you. Have fun :3
And do support the artist if you can

ps I saw that his dick was uncensored but didnt have the time to check if her cunt is uncensored. Let me know if it works

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
There are a few approaches here you can take. AssetStudio in this case isn't giving you all the data you need from the shader file.

The easiest method would normally be setting up BepInEx with dumbrenderdemosiac, but that is coming with its own share of problems.
1626106505027.png
I do have my own version of a simple demosaic that seems to work properly(on desktop anyways) on this game if you want a BepInEx plugin.

If you are yearning to do it yourself then there are 2 other suggestions for you.
1. Try the new version of uabe ( ) that someone linked a while back, this game falls into its supported versions. Just follow the standard shader mosaic removal from the main post.
2. The very much technical way of removing it with hex editing from one of my earlier posts. It would be method 2.

Pptv654

Jun 10, 2021
There are a few approaches here you can take. AssetStudio in this case isn't giving you all the data you need from the shader file.

The easiest method would normally be setting up BepInEx with dumbrenderdemosiac, but that is coming with its own share of problems.
View attachment 1294258
I do have my own version of a simple demosaic that seems to work properly(on desktop anyways) on this game if you want a BepInEx plugin.

If you are yearning to do it yourself then there are 2 other suggestions for you.
1. Try the new version of uabe ( ) that someone linked a while back, this game falls into its supported versions. Just follow the standard shader mosaic removal from the main post.
2. The very much technical way of removing it with hex editing from one of my earlier posts. It would be method 2.

Thanks so much. Using uabe, I was able to use method 1.
Seems though that uncensoring this game is a double edged sword. The penis uncensoring is great, but it seems that the female model's vag was not done with much detail, so it looks awkward during the h scenes when uncensored.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Generally any games which have baked mosaics within the textures are never going to be uncensored, without the developer releasing the assets.
Even if a graphics artist tries to remove the filtering, they still have to match the original work which in my opinion is harder than freehand. I've tried lol. There is some AI neural nets which can demosaic artwork, but it's far from perfect.

I'm not completely sure why some developers double censor all of their stuff, my only guess is similar to what happened with the Halo 2 Vista ordeal. Within the game files, one of the devs left a picture of his ass as a joke, and after it was discovered the ESRB forced Microsoft to add a partial nudity to the mature rating. Even though there was no possible way for a normal player to encounter the mans ass, unless you extract the game files.
No idea what the fuck happened here but it seems all of a sudden they just got uncensored without me even doing anything.:WaitWhat:

Reactions: OuterACG
Nov 22, 2018
I need help on uncensoring this game. .
The file that needed to edit was packed into bundle file that inside the StreamingAssets file.
(The file is also in the data.unity3d, but it's a dummy.)
By just using UABE to unpack and edit the bundle file, all R-18 contents will become disabled.
How can I uncensor it?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The thread found here says it's not censored, and the game files already has the shader disabled, so I don't know if you are using a different version or not.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The thread found here says it's not censored, and the game files already has the shader disabled, so I don't know if you are using a different version or not.
Full (v1.0) version came out yesterday (as opposed to the early access one in the OP of that thread). Mosaic'ed.
Someone mentioned that there *could* be an already uncensored version around made available for some (I assume ci-en) backers, but who knows.
Also, screw il2cpp... xD

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I need help on uncensoring this game. .
How can I uncensor it?
I have yet to find a way to edit files from a bundle and make them usable, if you ever figure that out I'd love to know.
This can be decensored via melonloader or bepinex though. Testing it out right now.
Edit: this gone done, you can find it already bundled in the main post or grab the setup yourself

Last edited:

burakkupan

Jan 8, 2019
When I replaced the image in the asset, I found that the image turned white when I ran the program. Later I found that this phenomenon would occur as long as any file in the asset was modified. Is there any way to solve it?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
When I replaced the image in the asset, I found that the image turned white when I ran the program. Later I found that this phenomenon would occur as long as any file in the asset was modified. Is there any way to solve it?
what did you modify, what game? etc ... more info = more help

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sorry I didn't say completely.
modified this game ,replaced the textures in it.
sorry for late reply, this thread keeps failing to give me notifications

you've encountered the very same reason my texture editing guide is still WIP

I almost always get this type of behavior with 2D artwork in Unity, 3D textures have never given me this problem.

As of right now, no solution for this issue as of yet.

It could be compression method (DXT), it could be file format (.png vs .jpeg etc), it could be a slew of different things that I'm too lazy to troubleshoot lol.

burakkupan

Jan 8, 2019
sorry for late reply, this thread keeps failing to give me notifications

you've encountered the very same reason my texture editing guide is still WIP

I almost always get this type of behavior with 2D artwork in Unity, 3D textures have never given me this problem.

As of right now, no solution for this issue as of yet.

It could be compression method (DXT), it could be file format (.png vs .jpeg etc), it could be a slew of different things that I'm too lazy to troubleshoot lol.
Thanks for your answer:4Head:

Tychus123

Nov 1, 2020
That's what I was talking about. There is also that is pretty much the same thing, they just need for the new versions of unity.

That is what bepinex/melon would do.

In this case you don't even need it. I can't figure out what to do in this game to advance but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should be enough proof. If you want to learn to do it yourself go to this post and try doing method 2.
Forgive me for being a bit stupid, but I followed method 2 for version 1.2 of this game and it failed, I don't know what the problem is

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Forgive me for being a bit stupid, but I followed method 2 for version 1.2 of this game and it failed, I don't know what the problem is
Thats kinda outdated now that someone is making an . Just do the standard shader mosaic removal and you should be good. The shader will probably be unnamed in uabea but you can find pathID in AssetStudio and go to that in uabea dump and replace

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I tried my luck with game. Unfortunately all assets are bundled, there are no solo asset files like resources.assets or others but I could open data.unity3d and found 3 monoscript entries with mosaic in the name. So I tried the simple monoscript deletion by removing all 3 of them and saving the file. After saving data.unity3d it went from previously 26MB to 174MB, the game still ran without problems but the mosaic was also still existing. There are also some bundles in streaming assets with lots of unnamed assets inside, so maybe there is more than just those monoscripts.

Any help?