Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

May 12, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/assets-bundle-extractor.2724/post-5880571

UABEA STABLE 28 days ago... Uni v 5 - 2020.2

Asset Studio 22 days ago AssetStudio.v0.15.37.zip
Asset Studio by Perfare May 28 2021
Uni v 2.5 - 2021.1

UABEA can export and re-import to with new assets (maybe some additional code?)
Asset Studio seems like it can only export as discussed in 7days2die.

hmm.. maybe use Asset Studio to extract .fbx from an older game and UABEA to re-import into a newer game?
Might have to use blender to check and tune up to keep compatability solid and make sure to create the right entry?

Feels like it would be more sideloader type thing to add-on a thing like that.

.fbx from PH to HS2? There are 2 or 3 positions worth grabbing from PH I recall. Maybe the music tracks can be added in?

May 12, 2021
Anyone have a good write ups on DNSpy? then again that is before they added the new Runtime Unity Engine Mod. I couldn't get a "Dev" environment correctly built.

Reactions: Striff
Sep 24, 2017
^Great news! Glad to know someone's updating UABE. Thanks for sharing SimulatedFantasyHer!

With the demo version, since it uses a common censor you can use the universal demosaic
just use the last bepinex, and DumbRendererDemosaic.dll from the main post
For some reason the uncensor breaks the character model when she's undressed.

This game also uses a slightly newer version of the database(2020.3.4f1) than UABEA supports unfortunately.

castrmastr

Apr 16, 2021
anyone able to uncensor the "game the elf hole" if a file is needed i can provide one. ive ran out of options so im posting this

castrmastr

Apr 16, 2021
nvm but if anyone can help me find the censor material for the game if.situation i think it might be called mosiac manager but it doesnt show anything like in the tutorial

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
nvm but if anyone can help me find the censor material for the game if.situation i think it might be called mosiac manager but it doesnt show anything like in the tutorial
dlsite link at the least my guy

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i'm pretty sure he meant this one

didn't had time to check it out yet but here it is

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
wdym same censor same type
In other words, when you can't find a shader, open the texture2D assets and you will quickly learn the artwork itself has a baked layer of mosaic filtering. You cannot uncensor this game unless you are a graphics artist. Read OP again.