Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

hohaxux

Aug 7, 2017
For some reason the uncensor breaks the character model when she's undressed.

This game also uses a slightly newer version of the database(2020.3.4f1) than UABEA supports unfortunately.
Some objects are not supported by the current UABEA , but you can reduce the "_CellSize" of the Pixelation-Material in this asset.
However, even if it demosaiced, it will be blurred when zoomed.
dnSpy can remove Blur in Depth of Assembly-CSharp.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018

So I checked with Asseststudio and the textures are uncensored.
Tried to extract dump from unnamedassest to set the colmask=0 but UABE won't let me extract dump from that.
Tried multiple modifications on CensorEffectMatDouble and CensorEffectMat (which in the past on some games worked)but all i end up with is whitescreen, but I hear the game running when I click the buttons on it.
Anyone wanna try it out? and if they manage please do let me know how. I can also provide the sharedassests if needed.

***********EDITED
Fixed, searched a few pages back and saw the UABEA and it worked with that. Thank you

Last edited:

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017

is it possible to uncensor game, if the unity game doesn't have any .assets, only data.unity3d and resources.resource? *checked the folders and none found* data.png

Last edited:

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
need help with

try edit size number but the result is a mess

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
unfortunately it doesn't work, still thanks for your effort.
Anyone wanna try just download the file;)
Here I uploaded the hole game uncensored

I wont keep the game forever there so get it while it's hot.
Once again let me know if it works. It does for me and its uncensored. If it doesn't try to change the japanese letters from the folder.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not? XD I was wondering if the person I replied to did do it regardless.
Generally any games which have baked mosaics within the textures are never going to be uncensored, without the developer releasing the assets.
Even if a graphics artist tries to remove the filtering, they still have to match the original work which in my opinion is harder than freehand. I've tried lol. There is some AI neural nets which can demosaic artwork, but it's far from perfect.

I'm not completely sure why some developers double censor all of their stuff, my only guess is similar to what happened with the Halo 2 Vista ordeal. Within the game files, one of the devs left a picture of his ass as a joke, and after it was discovered the ESRB forced Microsoft to add a partial nudity to the mature rating. Even though there was no possible way for a normal player to encounter the mans ass, unless you extract the game files.

zezow1010

Jun 19, 2020
So, yeah with the "Pixelate" I managed to remove the censor only from the vagina, his dong is still censored, but here you go if you're interested, ah and I won't keep it on my drive forever so get it if ya want it
link off :(