• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So the thing about this game is that it is an online web/android game that is published by johren and dmm.
thats what i noticed when i looked it up, i couldnt really find any information on it, or even where to get the game.

I saw on hitomi.la that some guy uncensored the cgs, I am just wondering how did he do it?
it depends on what the artwork is comprised of.
very rarely do you see 2D games with mosaic shaders on top of clean artwork.
it's usually baked filtering, sometimes both baked mosaic and a shader on top.

it could also just be a secret patch from the developer that got leaked.
(depends on country of origin, and if it's legal for them to release a patch outside of Japanese hosted domains)

if it's not from the developer, and it's not a shader, then somebody would literally have to redraw every genital in the game and make it match the style of the original artist. not easy work.

but I cant seem to find the mosaic file, does anyone knows the location?
and now that we know it's an android game, if the file is packed up in an APK, this can make modification a little more tricky

if you have already browsed through all of the material files, in all of the individual asset files, then it's probably a baked mosaic filter.

open the assets with the studio, and check the texture2D files for the raw artwork. if there is a mosaic there, then it's baked.

xianjiazu

Oct 11, 2021
thats what i noticed when i looked it up, i couldnt really find any information on it, or even where to get the game.

it depends on what the artwork is comprised of.
very rarely do you see 2D games with mosaic shaders on top of clean artwork.
it's usually baked filtering, sometimes both baked mosaic and a shader on top.

it could also just be a secret patch from the developer that got leaked.
(depends on country of origin, and if it's legal for them to release a patch outside of Japanese hosted domains)

if it's not from the developer, and it's not a shader, then somebody would literally have to redraw every genital in the game and make it match the style of the original artist. not easy work.

and now that we know it's an android game, if the file is packed up in an APK, this can make modification a little more tricky

if you have already browsed through all of the material files, in all of the individual asset files, then it's probably a baked mosaic filter.

open the assets with the studio, and check the texture2D files for the raw artwork. if there is a mosaic there, then it's baked.
I found the studio link, but it is quite old, and I am not sure which one to download right now, do you have any suggestions and links?

xianjiazu

Oct 11, 2021
july 6th isnt that old
So I glided through the whole files, there is no hentai cg nor mosaic,
If the game is something like this, what type of files would it be? by chance is there possibilities, each time when we watch the cg, it is watched like a youtube video, so it cannot be found in the folder?

Notlikethis0

Dec 19, 2020

So I checked with Asseststudio and the textures are uncensored.
Tried to extract dump from unnamedassest to set the colmask=0 but UABE won't let me extract dump from that.
Tried multiple modifications on CensorEffectMatDouble and CensorEffectMat (which in the past on some games worked)but all i end up with is whitescreen, but I hear the game running when I click the buttons on it.
Anyone wanna try it out? and if they manage please do let me know how. I can also provide the sharedassests if needed.

***********EDITED
Fixed, searched a few pages back and saw the UABEA and it worked with that. Thank you
Yo I've been trying uncensor the 1.1.0 version of the game but I've no luck so far think you could help?

Edit : I've found the censor material under sharedassets1.assests however deleting those welcome me with a white screen after the game tries to boot up.

Tried the Dump edit however the Path ID linked with the Censor material cannot be dumped with UABE apparently. I always get an error.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
most of the time those kinds of games/sites don't have all the files used in the original download themselves, they are streamed in when called. Going off the video you linked I can see 2 ways that works. The way that mosaic looks I would think that it is indeed a shader mosaic that should be removable... or the whole thing is a video where you can't. Without trying myself I have no real answer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Yo I've been trying uncensor the 1.1.0 version of the game but I've no luck so far think you could help?

Edit : I've found the censor material under sharedassets1.assests however deleting those welcome me with a white screen after the game tries to boot up.

Tried the Dump edit however the Path ID linked with the Censor material cannot be dumped with UABE apparently. I always get an error.
1--- Open sharedassets1.assets with UABEA
0.png

2--- Export Dump either one of them to search for the PathId
1.png

3--- Time to search the PathId, ours being 65
2.png

4--- Export Dump the Unnamed asset that has the PathId 65
3.png

5--- Open it and CTRL+F to search for all the "colMask" in it and modify their value from 15 to 0
4.png

6--- Save it and import it back
5.png

7--- Save the sharedassets1.assets and replace the base one with it
6.png

8--- Please do support the creator of the game if you do enjoy it and have fun

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One of ManlyMarco's universal decensors worked with the old Loli Photo.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
cannot be dumped with UABE apparently. I always get an error.
If UABE crashes, try using BepInEx + Manly Marco's demosaic.

Also, make sure you are using the latest version of .
It has compatibility with the newer versions of Unity, and may not crash as frequently with new games.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I glided through the whole files, there is no hentai cg nor mosaic,
If the game is something like this, what type of files would it be? by chance is there possibilities, each time when we watch the cg, it is watched like a youtube video, so it cannot be found in the folder?
From the video, it definitely looks like Live2D with a shader.
But as funog stated, they could just be video clips, in which case you're fucked.

Is there a folder titled "Streaming Assets" in the data folder?
If there is, the shader could be called from an alternate path.
Very common to find streaming assets compressed into unity.3d files.
So just a fair warning that there is some workload involved.

If there is no streaming asset folder, the only thing I can tell you is to make sure you scour through every last asset file very carefully. Make sure to investigate all of the folders within the game files, you may discover something you've missed.

Notlikethis0

Dec 19, 2020
1--- Open sharedassets1.assets with UABEA
View attachment 1452729

2--- Export Dump either one of them to search for the PathId
View attachment 1452731

3--- Time to search the PathId, ours being 65
View attachment 1452733

4--- Export Dump the Unnamed asset that has the PathId 65
View attachment 1452734

5--- Open it and CTRL+F to search for all the "colMask" in it and modify their value from 15 to 0
View attachment 1452739

6--- Save it and import it back
View attachment 1452741

7--- Save the sharedassets1.assets and replace the base one with it
View attachment 1452743

8--- Please do support the creator of the game if you do enjoy it and have fun
I see now. I had the good start however I did not export the Censor dump together which is why I was getting lost. Thank you for the quick lesson!

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

xianjiazu

Oct 11, 2021
From the video, it definitely looks like Live2D with a shader.
But as funog stated, they could just be video clips, in which case you're fucked.

Is there a folder titled "Streaming Assets" in the data folder?
If there is, the shader could be called from an alternate path.
Very common to find streaming assets compressed into unity.3d files.
So just a fair warning that there is some workload involved.

If there is no streaming asset folder, the only thing I can tell you is to make sure you scour through every last asset file very carefully. Make sure to investigate all of the folders within the game files, you may discover something you've missed.
From the 2 cgs with mosaic it can be clearly seen how horrible the mosaic is handled; the dick head sometimes can even be seen, and from the uncensored cg I found online, it is proven that it was uncensored somehow...hmmm I wonder how should I do it.

mazick101

Jan 2, 2019
I had a crack at de-censoring RJ319622 but no luck. Every time i load into my save it error's out before even fully loading. It's a il2cpp game, soon as i edit the shader mosaic it just wont load. Any tips on de-censoring il2cpp games without breaking the game?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I had a crack at de-censoring RJ319622 but no luck. Every time i load into my save it error's out before even fully loading. It's a il2cpp game, soon as i edit the shader mosaic it just wont load. Any tips on de-censoring il2cpp games without breaking the game?
Same thing I've been saying for the last few pages of this thread, don't mess with the .bundle files, they are only going to break your game. As for il2cpp paired with bundles you are going to need the compatible bepinex/melonloader and unityexplorer and know where to look to disable the shader or some c# know how.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
From the 2 cgs with mosaic it can be clearly seen how horrible the mosaic is handled; the dick head sometimes can even be seen, and from the uncensored cg I found online, it is proven that it was uncensored somehow...hmmm I wonder how should I do it.
Holy shit, that's not censoring, that's butchering!

quc vnh

Jul 13, 2017
Do you know how to decen ? I tried AssetStudio and found some mozaiku but I have no idea how to edit and repack since it's APK fille.
Here is if you need.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Do you know how to decen ?
I seriously have no clue if this works, I don't have a Quest to test with. There are so many things that could be wrong with this but my main concerns are
1) The possibility the FX/Censor isn't the shader being used for the mosaic
2) Quest apks have different signing techniques than standard apks
3) Can the Quest even work with recompressed data.unity3d bundles?

If it works let me know and I'll explain the process.
If not then whatever, this feels like trying to hit a bullseye on a dartboard that is in a different room and that room only has one door and it is locked...

Last edited: