Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I was able to use these steps to identify where the mosaic was. Turns out it was part of a 2dtexture alongside every other part of the character.
The furtherest I got was exporting a png but it's not like I can edit it in photoshop and import it back.

Probably should wait on the 2dtexture part of the guide to be updated

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I was able to use these steps to identify where the mosaic was. Turns out it was part of a 2dtexture alongside every other part of the character.
The furtherest I got was exporting a png but it's not like I can edit it in photoshop and import it back.

Probably should wait on the 2dtexture part of the guide to be updated
If you've figured out that much, the eventual guide update probably won't help any further.
You'll need artistic skills on a pixel level and match the original artwork.

I've used GIMP 2.0 to edit some texture sheets before, but my capabilities of texturing aren't exactly stellar.
Some games also won't accept modified textures, other games will. No idea why.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
If you've figured out that much, the eventual guide update probably won't help any further.
You'll need artistic skills on a pixel level and match the original artwork.

I've used GIMP 2.0 to edit some texture sheets before, but my capabilities of texturing aren't exactly stellar.
Some games also won't accept modified textures, other games will. No idea why.
I actually edited the texture perfectly. Not because I'm good at it, but the picture of this particular game just made it really easy. It's just I either don't know how to import it back or it's one of those where you can't import it back.

I think I'll give it another go, if I figure out how to do it, I'll post it here in case anyone would want to know.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I actually edited the texture perfectly. Not because I'm good at it, but the picture of this particular game just made it really easy. It's just I either don't know how to import it back or it's one of those where you can't import it back.

I think I'll give it another go, if I figure out how to do it, I'll post it here in case anyone would want to know.
Okay that was surprising easy.

I just followed

You can just download then export with convert the 2d texture which has the censor in it (you can find it by following the existing tutorial.) It's an automatic process that puts a Unity_Assets_Files folder, you can just go in, edit the censor in the dds file with paint.net then click import files in UnityEX, which automatically finds the file you edited.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

to import, select the asset in the browser and click plugins > edit texture > load
then save and check the game

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Hello, I have been trying to decensor , it seems to be a material mosaic, I found 3 material files named penisMoza, penisMoza_ and penisMoza_2, they are in sharedassets1, sharedassets2, sharedassets4, sharedassets5 and sharedassets6.

The thing is I cannot seem to be able to dump these, everytime I try to dump them, uabea closes and I get an empty .txt file
Any help would be welcome, thank you.

Nov 22, 2018
Hello, I have been trying to decensor , it seems to be a material mosaic, I found 3 material files named penisMoza, penisMoza_ and penisMoza_2, they are in sharedassets1, sharedassets2, sharedassets4, sharedassets5 and sharedassets6.

The thing is I cannot seem to be able to dump these, everytime I try to dump them, uabea closes and I get an empty .txt file
Any help would be welcome, thank you.
You can first try using AssetStudio to browse the assets first. It can save our times to find out that that game's mosaics are in the raw pics.
Unless you can hand redraw them, nothing can be done.

Reactions: Roufas

Roufas

May 19, 2018
You can first try using AssetStudio to browse the assets first. It can save our times to find out that that game's mosaics are in the raw pics.
Unless you can hand redraw them, nothing can be done.
Thank you for the reply, apparently some of the assets are uncensored while some are censored, by deletting the 3 penisMoza, this is what I got, though it broke part of the ass of a female character as seem in the middle image (and probably a bunch of other things I don't know about yet).

Also, a second image with uncensored penis parts.
So it can be at least partially(a lot) uncensored if someone could help me get in these.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Thank you for the reply, apparently some of the assets are uncensored while some are censored, by deletting the 3 penisMoza, this is what I got, though it broke part of the ass of a female character as seem in the middle image (and probably a bunch of other things I don't know about yet).

So it can be at least partially(a lot) uncensored if someone could help me get in these.
For second image, it's still censored. But the mosaic is so thin that it may worth removing the mosaic shader.
Then there are 2 methods those may do the job.
1. Use "Manly Marco's automatic demosaic", that mentioned in #1 post. Remember to change all the game's file name to English.
2. Hex-edit. Search funog1's posts for more information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roufas

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmmm, so that "Shota's having a bad feeling" game can me uncensored, aye? Will have a look for some lolz.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Pretty sure marco's autodemosaic works for this game, but the textures are still censored.
Install bepinex and give it a whirl, I don't remember.

Reactions: Sturmtack

Sturmtack

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone help with uncen game?
I can't find out which file need to edit...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone help with uncen game?
I can't find out which file need to edit...
check the textures first, most 2D art is censored via artwork, and not through a shader
if the textures have mosaics baked in, you're basically screwed