Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Hi I'm COMPLETELY new to this.

1646034807523.png
but when i click import dump, and save the asset, it "reverts" back to the way it was.
like if i load the game after doing the shader bit, (both of the material censors at the top of the page don't have the _b.... so i went with the shader option) the game is still censored (i'm pretty sure it isn't drawn ontop of the genitals)

if i go back into this same thing, open the unnamed asset, and change all the colmask to 1's (they are all set to 0) they will be 0's again after exiting the game and finding out this didn't work for some reason. maybe i'm dumb and am missing somthing?

Nov 22, 2018
Hi I'm COMPLETELY new to this.

View attachment 1678524
but when i click import dump, and save the asset, it "reverts" back to the way it was.
like if i load the game after doing the shader bit, (both of the material censors at the top of the page don't have the _b.... so i went with the shader option) the game is still censored (i'm pretty sure it isn't drawn ontop of the genitals)

if i go back into this same thing, open the unnamed asset, and change all the colmask to 1's (they are all set to 0) they will be 0's again after exiting the game and finding out this didn't work for some reason. maybe i'm dumb and am missing somthing?
As I see, There are many problems those may happen, according to your description.
>click import dump, and save the asset, it "reverts" back to the way it was.
Maybe you have imported unedited dump, or you haven't change the edited asset name back to the original.
As I know, uabea (and uabe) do not allow you to save the edited asset file with the same name with the original one.
And so, the game and you still read the original file.
>change all the colmask to 1's (they are all set to 0)
Are you sure you edited the right shader?
As I know, almost all the colmask those about the mosaic should be 15 before editing, not 0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareRed

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
>change all the colmask to 1's (they are all set to 0)
Are you sure you edited the right shader?
As I know, almost all the colmask those about the mosaic should be 15 before editing, not 0.
1646076174525.png

maybe i'm editing the wrong thing on the colmask, which part am i suppose to edit on it?

!!! edit!!!

1646076698335.png
I'm just an idiot and was editing the wrong thing in colmask. Didn't know it was the float I was editing. censor is gone thx rabbit for the troubleshoot.

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
in his tutorial, "loliphoto" i tried to decensoring that game...i followed every step but i dont know what went wrong
Also, i completely missed this post, but Loliphoto is the game i just de-censored manually XD holy shit. Its not to hard to do it with Uabe If you need any help and want to see how I done it i'd be more than glad to stream on discord for you :KEK:

riore2us

Jul 9, 2019
Can someone please help me?

I am trying to remove the mosaic of the following game.

This game seems to be developed using a newer version of Unity.
UABEA can not export dump file because there is no class "2021.2.5f1" in database at the moment.
If I try to output asset, then UABEA crashes. so I can not remove mosaic by UABEA using methods.

This game does not have a EXE file like regular PC games,
because it is made for Oculus Quest2, OQ2 games are like mobile games for Android,
where the game project is contained in an APK file, which is the game as an executable file.
Therefore, mosaic removal using BepInEX did not work either.

This game seems to be compiled using il2cpp.
when I look at Assembly-Csharp.dll using dnSpy,
I can't read the binary so I don't know what to rewrite.

Is there any easy way to rewrite it?

Last edited:

riore2us

Jul 9, 2019
omg I found same game post in this thread(#698) XD
let me read and try again...

After reading the following method with total concentration breathing,
I succeeded to remove the mosaic too!
Thank you to all of our great teachers.

com.cockatricesoft.vro-20220302-220125.jpg

Last edited:

vin15

Mar 2, 2022
Any experience Modder could guide me on how to remove the censorship on the character in this game? So this game was based on a unity engine. The name of the game called Touch 4games. If you don't know what I'm saying, you could google the name's game.

game links

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Any experience Modder could guide me on how to remove the censorship on the character in this game? So this game was based on a unity engine. The name of the game called Touch 4games. If you don't know what I'm saying, you could google the name's game.

game links
data folder looks slim
is there anything hiding in resources/streaming assets?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I guess nothing hiding in the files? I'm not sure, so I recorded the whole thing in the game files. Could you guide me if it is possible to uncensored it?
I think funog already answered, the game is loading the assets through a server or something
Probably impossible without creating an api and knowing how to disable the specific mosaic shader they are using

Reactions: vin15

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
1646677116460.png
Do I have to uncensor all of these files, as it would take a lot of time tho.
I also tried to change the values of all colMask to 0, It still didn't work. Now I'm trying the 2D mosaic shader method and I really dont wanna do all over again.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
some of them do actually, others dont
if you've edited all of the shaders which are referenced, and there is no visible change, im not sure.
first thing i would do is to double check all of the textures to make sure the mosaic isn't just baked into the artwork.
might be wasting your time if the shader isnt even being used.
second thing, is to check all of the sharedasset files for another material you might be missing.
typically, the "unlit" materials are irrelevant.

Nov 22, 2018
Could someone check with assets studio if the textures are censored from this: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-td-final-kuma-san-zu.111184/
I can't check it cause the new Asset Studio's won't work on windows 7 and the old version won't work on this one
The H-contents are being encoded, and cannot be read by newest Asset Studio atm.
And as I checked the first thumbnail in that thread and found out the man's hand is above the mosaic,
I think this game's raw are already censored.

tanaka12345

Mar 8, 2022
hello i'm new to this can anyone help me? so i trying to uncensor for a game called futana ring and don't really know what to do next because i can't find colMask . tried deleting the thing and it gave me a pink square instead. can you help me what to do next?

Last edited: