1--- Open sharedassets1.assets with UABEA
View attachment 1452729

2--- Export Dump either one of them to search for the PathId
View attachment 1452731

3--- Time to search the PathId, ours being 65
View attachment 1452733

4--- Export Dump the Unnamed asset that has the PathId 65
View attachment 1452734

5--- Open it and CTRL+F to search for all the "colMask" in it and modify their value from 15 to 0
View attachment 1452739

6--- Save it and import it back
View attachment 1452741

7--- Save the sharedassets1.assets and replace the base one with it
View attachment 1452743

8--- Please do support the creator of the game if you do enjoy it and have fun
i followed your tutorial but i got this, idk what to do now. can you please help me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you don't actually want to do it yourself ManlyMarco's DumbRendererDemosaic still works with Loli Photo.

Reactions: GreeneMotion

GreeneMotion

Oct 1, 2017
If you don't actually want to do it yourself ManlyMarco's DumbRendererDemosaic still works with Loli Photo.
can you please setup the installation, and upload here? it may sound weird but i was trying ManlyMarco's tutorial first, installed bepin and placed the dll file but again something went wrong and it didnt work for me :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can you please setup the installation, and upload here...
What's the folder name, sometimes you need to get rid of the Japanese. But here...

Auto translator (not that it was needed) and universal decensor -

Reactions: GreeneMotion

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Guys, i need help Uncen this game (since i don't know anywhere else to ask and the source that sometime release Unity uncensored game i know was inactive).
Game name: なでなでおんなのこ7 ~悪いやつに監禁されて女の子とHを強要されるお話~
Dlsite:

I will upload the game on Google Drive to provide the game later if there someone could help.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, i need help Uncen this game (since i don't know anywhere else to ask and the source that sometime release Unity uncensored game i know was inactive).
Game name: なでなでおんなのこ7 ~悪いやつに監禁されて女の子とHを強要されるお話~
Dlsite:

I will upload the game on Google Drive to provide the game later if there someone could help.
cherrygirls is the only developer ive ever seen which has a toggle for the mosaic within regedit
read my guide under the registry edit section, it may or may not work

if not its probably a shader, all of their games can be decensored as far as i can remember.

Reactions: Skyzenski

jakoben64

Aug 4, 2017
Hello,im using Ubae but i cant export dump it closed program,

can you help thanks

(i am using the latest version,Win 10,Net 5.0)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello,im using Ubae but i cant export dump it closed program,
Trying using UABE-Avalon.
If it still crashes, it's because the Unity version of the game is too new for the mod software.

If you're determined to uncensor, of course you can try loading bepinex and the autodemosaic

Or try the method found on post #500 - this requires a hex editor

Reactions: jakoben64

gondrag45

Jul 3, 2019
I've got a game that has 3 different asset wich are called mosaic. one of them is a shader. I did tried tolook trough it but couldn't find any colmask in it. the other ones are a sprite asset and a 2D texture. so I don't even know if I should dare looking in them. yes it is a 2D game and.....quite one that is a rabbit hole XD but I did found what look like to float groups. but again no colmask.
image_2022-02-10_195328.png

Nov 22, 2018
I've got a game that has 3 different asset wich are called mosaic. one of them is a shader. I did tried tolook trough it but couldn't find any colmask in it. the other ones are a sprite asset and a 2D texture. so I don't even know if I should dare looking in them. yes it is a 2D game and.....quite one that is a rabbit hole XD but I did found what look like to float groups. but again no colmask.
View attachment 1646251
If there is a "Texture2D" mosaic, then better check what image it is first. It may be a picture to cover the parts as mosaic. Example
For shader, you need to use UABE (or UABEA) to dump the corresponding shader in order to edit. AssetStudio cannot do any editing.
Sprite editing is a very rare case. Normally just ignore it.