Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hello i'm new to this can anyone help me? so i trying to uncensor for a game called futana ring and don't really know what to do next because i can't find colMask . tried deleting the thing and it gave me a pink square instead. can you help me what to do next?
deleting usually breaks things.

start by exploring with the studio to check the textures, if the textures are clean, then it is more likely a shader.
(pro tip, use "open folder" with studio, and browse for the shader name, UABE will say all shaders are unnamed.)

now, step one is always to check for materials, then cross reference the shader pathID after you dump the material.
dump the shader, and use CTRL + F to find the colmask strings

Nov 22, 2018
hello i'm new to this can anyone help me? so i trying to uncensor for a game called futana ring and don't really know what to do next because i can't find colMask . tried deleting the thing and it gave me a pink square instead. can you help me what to do next?
"colMask" isn't the file name you need to find. It's the keyword you need to find INSIDE the shader file.
And the photo1 you pasted is the shader file.

vin15

Mar 2, 2022
It's a web game with a basic launcher. It streams files as needed.
Do you know how to set the game to 60fps? The game was cap at 50fps and by the way if the game file been edited the game will reset back to default how to set fps. Could you help since you're a modder

tanaka12345

Mar 8, 2022
hello i found all the Colmask and changed all the 0 to 1 but every time i save and check the folder there set back to 0 and having trouble. am i saving wrong or something on the UABE? i haven't save the new file on game data.

Nov 22, 2018
hello i found all the Colmask and changed all the 0 to 1 but every time i save and check the folder there set back to 0 and having trouble. am i saving wrong or something on the UABE? i haven't save the new file on game data.
You have almost the same problem as the one I have answered before.
As I see, There are many problems those may happen, according to your description.
>click import dump, and save the asset, it "reverts" back to the way it was.
Maybe you have imported unedited dump, or you haven't change the edited asset name back to the original.
As I know, uabea (and uabe) do not allow you to save the edited asset file with the same name with the original one.
And so, the game and you still read the original file.
>change all the colmask to 1's (they are all set to 0)
Are you sure you edited the right shader?
As I know, almost all the colmask those about the mosaic should be 15 before editing, not 0.

tanaka12345

Mar 8, 2022
what i did was export the mosaic asset change all the colMask 0 to 1 than import dump in the ID137 asset in the same place, save it in a different folder and copy and paste in game folder . did i do something wrong? i didn't change the name or anything just changed the number in the file. every time i double check the new file its back to 0

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
what i did was export the mosaic asset change all the colMask 0 to 1 than import dump in the ID137 asset in the same place, save it in a different folder and copy and paste in game folder . did i do something wrong? i didn't change the name or anything just changed the number in the file. every time i double check the new file its back to 0
I think you skipped too much of the guide. What you've said hardly makes sense.
Read from top to bottom, starting with "using UABE".
Then read "material mosaic removal", then read "shader mosaic removal".
If you follow the guide exactly, you shouldn't need any help.

Are this files past the requirement to uncensored the game?
This game has already been uncensored, it's already been discussed in the thread multiple times.
Open sharedassets1.assets, the shader pathID is 56.

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
This game has already been uncensored, it's already been discussed in the thread multiple times.
Open sharedassets1.assets, the shader pathID is 56.
Oh the Shoujo photo v1.1.0 been uncensored? Can I get a link? It's hard to find.

Nov 22, 2018
Oh the Shoujo photo v1.1.0 been uncensored? Can I get a link? It's hard to find.
You can find the information on page 37 & 38 in this thread.
As the game contains loli, I don't think you can find the whole game in this forum.
However, you can find the uncensor patch (with auto translation) in there.

tanaka12345

Mar 8, 2022
i managed to get a uncensored file but one ver old and can you tell me what i have to change? i'm japanese and my English isn't the best so if possible can you explain in a easy way

Nov 22, 2018
i managed to get a uncensored file but one ver old and can you tell me what i have to change? i'm japanese and my English isn't the best so if possible can you explain in a easy way
Both your 3.39 and 3.40 files are exactly the same, and they are both unedited. So they both are not uncensored files.
I think you should found "15"s in your photo 7, and there are two "15"s in there. They are what I am talking about.
(Of course, there are more than two 15s those you need to edit in the file.)
The "0" or "1" at the beginning of the lines are flags or somethings, those no need to care or do anything.