DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
Is the translation better is the question
It's just as bad, if not worse...

so, considering that this game's now on steam, have the game breaking bugs been fixed?
Most of the game breaking bugs were related to running the game on non-Japanese systems. Those can be avoided by changing the operating system's region to Japan or using Locale Remulator.

But after some feedback on Steam, the dev actually fixed this issue, and now those bugs, like not being able to save the game or Berry getting stuck after talking to certain NPCs, were fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistix

antonmikimaus

Dec 15, 2022
I live in Germany. steam i can't buy where can i buy this game i bought dlsite.com it doesn't work
does not save

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I start the game, reach that Folton town, go to doctor and then after dialog where Doctor tells to get undressed nothing happens. The dialog interface is still there but no words, no buttons beside auto-settings-hide dialog etc or scenery changes occur. Anything I'm missing, like clicking some buttons?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The big day has passed at -4, I don't know what to do to give birth.

It's so frustrating not being able to make the days go by, the Inn doesn't work, no day goes by. I have to talk to the man who makes the quick trips to make the days go by.

And I can't load my previous game. I had to restart the game 2 times, when I click on "continue", I select the last save, and it says "do you want to save?", if I say yes, it starts again from the beginning. If I say "no", it returns to the save selection menu.

SlyScottishGuy

Oct 24, 2019
The big day has passed at -4, I don't know what to do to give birth.

It's so frustrating not being able to make the days go by, the Inn doesn't work, no day goes by. I have to talk to the man who makes the quick trips to make the days go by.

And I can't load my previous game. I had to restart the game 2 times, when I click on "continue", I select the last save, and it says "do you want to save?", if I say yes, it starts again from the beginning. If I say "no", it returns to the save selection menu.
This was released on Steam as on Feb. 14, if anyone cares.
At the side theres a manual enjoy share and wide

imfrensh255

Jul 7, 2023
i need some help please!
after i leave the first village to go to the doctor, i took the chest wich was at the bottom of a cliff and just behind it there's a monster, i wanted to do some leveling up but it only show me a black screen and even if i press anybutton it doesn't work. if someone have the answer i would gladly hear it

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes