nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Anybody have a walkthrough, I got to the Doctor and the Titjob and no clue where to go from here.
Any walkthrough? I cant find how to progress after reaching Foltan
Same here, spoke to that old man deep in the forest and dunno how to proceed now
So far it goes Home - Slime Forest - first village (normal place) - old man's hut (Palomino) - then back to the village - THEN go to the gate again and there will be another...circle, clicky-button thing, but without any words next to it. Hit that and accept, and you will be in some kind of big mountain meadow.

This leads to the sea town, the second village. Don't speak to the old woman there, the game locks your vision to her and you can only CTRL-ALT-DEL. Go to the fences, along the side of the village facing the sea. There will be an opening, follow it down to the ship dock. Talk to the sailor, get fucked, and get a ride to the 2nd wise man's cave/house place.

Hopefully you will not get fucked to badly by the fish and octopodes. Talk to the dude and you get sent back the sea village. Then you go the trail leading into the mountains (it was blocked before by rocks). This takes you to...Chent..? Or something like that. It's the snowy village (also avoid the old woman by the river it freezes your movement). From here? Idk. I can't figure out how to get out of this place yet...

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
What happens? For me just keep clicking on the slots. People seem to think that because text isn't visible, it means you cannot interact with something. This UI is poor, and sometimes text is invisible or non-existent.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
is this completed or abandoned with the complete tag on it? Cause last I played it wasn't even close to being done

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes