VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
So let me get this straight. Dev comes to Port Royal, says to everyone here that he wants 8 times what's normal price for a mobile game he's making. A game that looks to be on par with the Meet 'n' Fuck games. Hilarious. I was going to say see you on Kemono my guy, but someone's already made a patch to bypass the paywall. God and have you seen that anal bead scene? Just a still picture that's stretched. Shit looks worse than Jasonafex's old animation.
Your average "I do some nice animation, now pay me QUADRUPLE for it".
Like sure, I pay and have paid many patreons already, but my brother in christ at least have common sense... Now even with this obvious retarded pricing, he does get a fuckton of money, so yeah I can't even blame him, if people are this stupid why not use the opportunity?

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Unlocker/patch to the Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(also that patreon prices are something incredible.)
Edit: I forgot this for a good bit but this is an unlock for some not all of the choices ( mind u a mjority and what not but i think certain things are 'blocked' as in they exist but its just a work around.)

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021
So let me get this straight. Dev comes to Port Royal, says to everyone here that he wants 8 times what's normal price for a mobile game he's making. A game that looks to be on par with the Meet 'n' Fuck games. Hilarious. I was going to say see you on Kemono my guy, but someone's already made a patch to bypass the paywall. God and have you seen that anal bead scene? Just a still picture that's stretched. Shit looks worse than Jasonafex's old animation.
oh god MNF games those were a massive scam good lord i feel bad for the people that gave them money

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Why did a cmd tab open before opening the game, that shit is suspicious as fucking hell. I don't trust
that link of 3kb (WOW what a virus!!!)
just contain this command
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "%CD%\KissMyCamera_data\KissMyCamera_0.1.7_local.exe"

how this is suspicious for you.......is just bad packing/assembling from someone......

you can just simple delete that and just use the main KissMyCamera_0.1.7_local.exe without sub-folder

at first i was thinking about some java script of command but instead was more like a joke of somebody......lol

end of story>all happy.....

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
that link of 3kb (WOW what a virus!!!)
just contain this command
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "%CD%\KissMyCamera_data\KissMyCamera_0.1.7_local.exe"

how this is suspicious for you.......is just bad packing/assembling from someone......

you can just simple delete that and just use the main KissMyCamera_0.1.7_local.exe without sub-folder

at first i was thinking about some java script of command but instead was more like a joke of somebody......lol

end of story>all happy.....
It's like if your local grocery store clerk asked if you can pay in gift cards. Sure, there may be a valid reason, but you're still suspicious. Like, it may not be wrong by itself, but the fact that's happening suggests SOMETHING is not right either way.

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Okay so this game isn't even worth pirating, let alone paying for. I'm spending that $40 bucks on something else (not that I was going to anyway).

It also could just be me but the local version refuses to run on Linux through Wine, but I think that's for the better.

Last edited:

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Ugh, hate wave ‍:HideThePain:
All the characters are free and will be free forever. There are a couple of scenes locked and some custom clothes. Character clothes will always be free
Let me remind you that the game started just 3 months ago. I'm working on it nonstop and without Patreon it won't be possible
Dilate

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Fuck, this game wen't no where fast. You could have had a Ton of support, but you let greed get in the way. I could understand locked content, but WOOOOOOOOOOO. Suspicious Startup & Pop Up Patreon Blocker after every click. Not to mention you did your damdest to drm the shit by login :/

The Power of Greed.

some retard is actually paying him 200 dollars a month, and maxed out the tier slots. . . . . ... My Faith in Humanity has been stripped, since there is now 1000 idiots for every 1 smart person. We won't survive.

Last edited:

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Fuck, this game wen't no where fast. You could have had a Ton of support, but you let greed get in the way. I could understand locked content, but WOOOOOOOOOOO. Suspicious Startup & Pop Up Patreon Blocker after every click. Not to mention you did your damdest to drm the shit by login :/

The Power of Greed.

some retard is actually paying him 200 dollars a month, and maxed out the tier slots. . . . . ... My Faith in Humanity has been stripped, since there is now 1000 idiots for every 1 smart person. We won't survive.
I wouldn't be surprised if the next update includes a Starforce-esque DRM for the local versions on top of mandatory online logins.

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if the next update includes a Starforce-esque DRM for the local versions on top of mandatory online logins.
what do you think the dev is working on right now? is it more content to actually fit the "pricetag"?

lolok999

Jun 18, 2021
DO NOT EVER GET ANYTHING FROM THIS CREATOR I WANTED TO REFUND MY 15 DOLLARS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT TELL ME WHEN THE SERVERS WILL BE BACK UP AND CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION, HE WOULD NOT HELP ME WITH MY REFUND OR MY SUBSCRIPTION, AND AS OF NOW HE BLOCKED ME ON DISCORD AND KICK ME OUT OF THE DISCORD SERVER

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nixi~

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The game has become quite intrusive with DRM and paywall advertisement. I am Generally suprised that the *Game* hasn't had DENUVEO added to it after getting so many people to buy the sadwall tiers. Denuveo would be the way to go if you want to not let people own the game.

Well it seems comments about the developer have been deleted, so either a mod just so happened to come across my comment, or it was reported. -_-

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes