• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Looks like he has moved on to other Cash Grab games... and abandoned this one I guess. From what I can tell of his patreon.
I'm not quite sure, the most recent post on Kemono says he's making some shit Starcraft game, but that's it, his page could be a bit out of date.

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I'm not quite sure, the most recent post on Kemono says he's making some shit Starcraft game, but that's it, his page could be a bit out of date.
Yea, but the 1/19/23 said he was 50% done with a unity version, which will have networking module ( which I assume is more drm). ;/

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
Here you go. Only thing that doesnt get unlocked is futa table scene, else most of the things should be unlocked. First try of doing such thing, so be kind to me :D
doesnt work for me, just drag and dropped replaced resource folder is that it?

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Untitled.png

I think it's dead, that or Kemono hasn't updated the dev's page. Wouldn't blame Kemono since who would want to pay $50 Canadian dollars for something with the same amount of content as an old Zone flash.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

xaj

Apr 4, 2023
So let me get this straight. Dev comes to Port Royal, says to everyone here that he wants 8 times what's normal price for a mobile game he's making. A game that looks to be on par with the Meet 'n' Fuck games. Hilarious. I was going to say see you on Kemono my guy, but someone's already made a patch to bypass the paywall. God and have you seen that anal bead scene? Just a still picture that's stretched. Shit looks worse than Jasonafex's old animation.
where can I find this patch?

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes