VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 3910077

finally something....

the wait is almost over....

salut

Dude, how pent up are you to be horny for that 0.1 version? We know his work.
Basic loop Animation, probably without sound, play time from 5 minutes and most of it locked behinde different paywalls, that'll be it.

Crime got you by the balls, should I call the police?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infaminho

Dec 16, 2023
Dude, how pent up are you to be horny for that 0.1 version? We know his work.
Basic loop Animation, probably without sound, play time from 5 minutes and most of it locked behinde different paywalls, that'll be it.

Crime got you by the balls, should I call the police?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game have the same overwatch cam scenes, this creator took 6 months to make the same scene with another face

jartran

Sep 2, 2020
OH FINALLY.

AN ADULT GAME WITH LOONA, IN THIS VERY SITE.

Hope it goes well.

Yes I know someone made a flash game, but...she is pregnant in that one, which itself I don't mind...except they make her belly way too big and to be frank it is fucking distracting.
i know another where she isn't it's called helluva hound by beachside bunnies

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

lapsura

Apr 16, 2020
Found a workaround for the new version. You can use the Overwatch Webcam Patreon crack file on the new version.
After its unzipped into the main game folder (where the executable is) you'll be able to access the locked scenes, just click the unlock option and it works.

Reactions: pedro077
Sep 10, 2021
Found a workaround for the new version. You can use the Overwatch Webcam Patreon crack file on the new version.
After its unzipped into the main game folder (where the executable is) you'll be able to access the locked scenes, just click the unlock option and it works.
pretty sure I already posted this somewhere, the version in the download should be cracked
turns out I forgot to post my build lol, here's a cracked copy:
and I also grabbed the new Patreon splash for the game, for the front page here:
1724381911412.png

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes