VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Hypur

Mar 16, 2023
I'm going to try to play it on joiplay to see if this works. I'll let you know.

Edit: it didn't work.

Last edited:

hujdtfik

Apr 15, 2022
HoleHouse by DotArt

Very similar:
  • Interactive gallery ✅
  • 2D animations ✅
  • No actual gameplay ✅
  • Puppettish type of animation ✅
  • Rule 34 cast of characters ✅
  • Similar art-style and visual quality ❌
  • Tons of shit behind paywall ✅
  • Scumbaggy dev ✅
See? It checks 7 out of 8 points.

But you could have asked it more nicely: "Dear friends, would thou be so kind as to offer me your recommendations for products similar to this one? I would be forever most grateful for your kindness. Yours sincerely."
sorry,english isn't my language,so my word may have some rude

Reactions: Innocent Lili

STAC45FF

Nov 4, 2020
Patreon Crack

Features:
-Removes paywall
-Works only for version 0.1.9

Installation:
-Unpack into game folder with replacement
-Done
Would it unlock the premium content in the scenes too ?
Because for me the premium version scenes that are available were unaccessible.

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
Ditto. My comment was also deleted too since my complaining was aimed towards the developer.

So this time I'll be clearer:

My complaint as to why the developer may possess a brain of smoothness is because of the ridiculous prices on his patreon, and addressing legitimate criticisms as "Haters lol" while doubling down on defending his greediness.

As for the game itself, it's just meh. The startup is kinda sketchy, and the game is filled with constant patreon E-begging, The animations are blocky and crudely tweened, they almost remind me of Jasonafex's work and do not seem to warrant the $40 A MONTH price tag required to view all the scenes! I've spent half that on many games I've put hundreds if not thousands of hours into, $480 a year for this is a complete and utter joke, especially when the developers for Heat are asking for only $10 a month and that game is light years ahead of this one.
(Not a Heat shill, I just like the game lol)
my biggest problem is that he has more than 5 projects on his hands right now and he is always "semi-abandon" them to start a new one, and sometimes you might get an update from the old project, like if I'm him I would literally just focus on one, two the maximum

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes