3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
Alright, this one seem to be a cluster fuck, so:

1) I downloaded everything on this thread that has working link (OP and all the others).
2) Compiled it together in a folder
3) Got rid of exact duplicate (which mean their could be duplicate of different quality)
4) added a folder "to be shorted" which all the non sorted things.

The torrent weight around 87 GB, a good amount of work is needed to sort properly all of this.

EDIT: Modified the torrent to separate blend files from the rest so you can choose what you want to download in your torrent client without downloading the whole thing (remember to only add the torrent without starting it and choose what folder NOT to download, then start it).
Got it and I'll be seeding the entire torrent for a while, thanks.

Reactions: CuirCuir

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
Alright, this one seem to be a cluster fuck, so:

1) I downloaded everything on this thread that has working link (OP and all the others).
2) Compiled it together in a folder
3) Got rid of exact duplicate (which mean their could be duplicate of different quality)
4) added a folder "to be shorted" which all the non sorted things.

The torrent weight around 87 GB, a good amount of work is needed to sort properly all of this.

EDIT: Modified the torrent to separate blend files from the rest so you can choose what you want to download in your torrent client without downloading the whole thing (remember to only add the torrent without starting it and choose what folder NOT to download, then start it).
CuirCuir You're doing absolutely awesome work but torrent is painfully slow and unreliable. Is it possible for you to upload "Kisx" only blend files to mega or gdrive ? I'm more than willing to support you through crypto if that is what necessary.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
CuirCuir You're doing absolutely awesome work but torrent is painfully slow and unreliable. Is it possible for you to upload "Kisx" only blend files to mega or gdrive ? I'm more than willing to support you through crypto if that is what necessary.
Either you choke your upload (which result in the network slowing your download) or your ISP is blocking some of the good seeders.

Try to unlock your upload and / or with a VPN in another country.

There's also the probability that peoples are ass and cut the seeding when done, torrent is the fastest way to share data but it rely on individual people on the network to stay in seed (which seem to be the case, only 2 seeders in the swarm).

Last edited:

BreakingBill123

Nov 27, 2021
View attachment 796505

Overview:
KisXsfm, in-short KisX, has been doing nsfw animations since 2016, mainly focusing on gaming characters, rendering and making them as high-graphics as much, though he also love doing pin-ups and wallpapers. In 2018 he started a Patreon campaign for his fans due Tumblr removed for NSFW content.
Lerico has added sound to some of his vids here.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-05
Artist: KisX - -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: 1080p, 4K
Pages: 288 pictures
Length: 365 animations (38:33)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Animations: - - - -
Pictures: - - - -
Old vids (before 2018-12): - - -

Blend Files (two parts archive, both mandatory for extraction):
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -

View attachment 616297 View attachment 616299 View attachment 616300 View attachment 616301 View attachment 616302 View attachment 616305 View attachment 616307 View attachment 616303
Gif Samples
View attachment 616425 View attachment 616426 View attachment 616429 View attachment 616430
Where is the sound

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote