Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

Oct 4, 2021
Quick question about July term.
By looking at the names of the files, it looks like some pictures are missing (I'm talking about Zelda pictures). For example, in "Zelda Bonus", "Zelda add nsfw 18"doesn't exist. Same in "Fit Zelda/NSFW", pictures numbered 6 and 7 are not there.
Do you know if the original term they were also missing or if it's only missing from this archive?

Edit: I went to the gumroad post, and it says that there are for Zelda:
- 1 original
- 7 alts
- 61 nsfw
- 37 additional

So comparing with what's in the archive, it looks like we're missing 2 pic from "additional" as there's only 35 additionals

Edit 2: I got my hands on another source, it also got 35 additional. So this should be complete

Last edited:

Yeetoos

May 17, 2020
This is already my wallpaper lol would really like to get the higher res versions and see the alts and stuff

Kzor

May 27, 2021
This thread has been a little bit dead lately, anyone has any news of Kittew / october pack / novemeber pack?

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
This thread has been a little bit dead lately, anyone has any news of Kittew / october pack / novemeber pack?
Shes work like a sloth, expect october/november content no early than late in december or early january

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can someone please explain Kittew’s Patreon subscription tiers to me?

The second tier says you get SFW and NSFW art, but then the third says you get “adult versions (18+)” on top of that? And then the tier above that says you get “mature art”? What does that even mean?

All I want to know is what tier the pregnant variants are, Jesus.

Edit:

Also, does anyone know if she pauses billing for months where she doesn’t release anything?

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone please explain Kittew’s Patreon subscription tiers to me?

The second tier says you get SFW and NSFW art, but then the third says you get “adult versions (18+)” on top of that? And then the tier above that says you get “mature art”? What does that even mean?

All I want to know is what tier the pregnant variants are, Jesus.

Edit:

Also, does anyone know if she pauses billing for months where she doesn’t release anything?
I wouldn't recommend pledging to this illustrator. Her monthly packs are hopelessly inconsistent and quite expensive if you want her full pack(Wet Kiss). With 'Soft Kiss' you only get the SFW works plus 3 to 4-ish nudes of each work, with 'Deep Kiss' you get all the extra versions of each lewd respectively and with 'Wet Kiss' you get everything I just mentioned plus one bonus artwork with extra nudes. She does not pause billing as far as I'm aware.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I wouldn't recommend pledging to this illustrator. Her monthly packs are hopelessly inconsistent and quite expensive if you want her full pack(Wet Kiss). With 'Soft Kiss' you only get the SFW works plus 3 to 4-ish nudes of each work, with 'Deep Kiss' you get all the extra versions of each lewd respectively and with 'Wet Kiss' you get everything I just mentioned plus one bonus artwork with extra nudes. She does not pause billing as far as I'm aware.
So I’d need tier 3 at least to get pregnant variants? If this tier 4 “bonus artwork” you’re referring to is what I think it is (e.g. Baal gangbang in the August pack?), then I wouldn’t mind missing out on that—it’s not really the highlight of her work as far as I’m concerned. (If there was one I really liked I could probably just get it here too.)

In any case, yeah, the inconsistent release schedule is really putting me off at the moment. The stuff she’s working on right now is listed as being for October patrons, so even if I pledged now I wouldn’t get anything until the release after that? That sounds like a pretty bad deal. Plus, it’ll be her only release in what, three months? So her patrons will have paid three months’ worth for a single set. That’s… ouch.

It sucks, ’cause I really love her art, but I’m trying to justify pledging to her and I simply can’t convince myself that it’s worth it. My thoughts to y’all heroes giving us all of it for free.

Sep 1, 2020
So I’d need tier 3 at least to get pregnant variants? If this tier 4 “bonus artwork” you’re referring to is what I think it is (e.g. Baal gangbang in the August pack?), then I wouldn’t mind missing out on that—it’s not really the highlight of her work as far as I’m concerned. (If there was one I really liked I could probably just get it here too.)

In any case, yeah, the inconsistent release schedule is really putting me off at the moment. The stuff she’s working on right now is listed as being for October patrons, so even if I pledged now I wouldn’t get anything until the release after that? That sounds like a pretty bad deal. Plus, it’ll be her only release in what, three months? So her patrons will have paid three months’ worth for a single set. That’s… ouch.

It sucks, ’cause I really love her art, but I’m trying to justify pledging to her and I simply can’t convince myself that it’s worth it. My thoughts to y’all heroes giving us all of it for free.
You will get the pregnancy stuff you speak of at Tier 3, i.e., 'Deep Kiss'. The Bonus pack at Tier 4 is mostly just coloured sketches with variations.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You will get the pregnancy stuff you speak of at Tier 3, i.e., 'Deep Kiss'. The Bonus pack at Tier 4 is mostly just coloured sketches with variations.
Except that, as I understand it, I wouldn’t get anything, because the pack she’s currently working on is for her October subscribers only, right?

But thanks (y)