Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

Roaring2020

Mar 6, 2020
She is gonna grow past it in couple of years + ppl gonna want to pay more, you will see
SFW is just a first step :devilish:
Well there are few cosplayers who became erocosplayers and couldn't stop and went further, for exampe, octokuro (if you know, what i mean :devilish:).

Kyorakue

Apr 8, 2021
Machi prob do best IRL/art also self draws too and somehow there is no post for her here at all last time i checked, you guys not cultured enough
Not bad, but nothing that amaze me, tbh most of the pics that you have posted seems like IA of her irl. If you want erocosplay and good draws, check Terebi1996

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm obviously not judging and I'm glad to see more titties. that said, is being an NSFW artist like Kittew, not profitable enough? Or the natural progression towards more and more lewd content is justsomething to be expected?
I think it’s just a “gimmick” to try and get more people subbing. Some other artists have done the same occasionally, like AromaSensei. In any case, I don’t believe it’s an act of desperation or anything, nor is it part of a “logical progression” of lewd content.

Reactions: korini