Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

god yagami

Nov 6, 2020
I know that most models on sites like onlyfans usually purposely downgrade the quality and resolution of their photos, but kittew downgraded too much. The photos look like they're from a cell phone from the late 90s.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Not this year, it will happen whenever interest in her art dries up and people are still signing up to her patreon for her pics.
Her art's exceptionally nice but if you want to see photos of 20-something white girls with brown hair shot unprofessionally with an Iphone in a bedroom you have hundreds and hundreds of options

Maybe I'm the weird one for not getting everyone going nuts for her pictures

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
Her art's exceptionally nice but if you want to see photos of 20-something white girls with brown hair shot unprofessionally with an Iphone in a bedroom you have hundreds and hundreds of options

You're definetely not the only one. I don't mind she doing this on the side, but I just hope she continues to post quality art which is why i follow her.

Reactions: Longmire

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019

Don't feel weird, you should be glad and grateful that you have higher standards than most people.

Reactions: Longmire

Thefizzinator

Jun 15, 2020

She's cute, but you're right. Her art is among the best quality pinup style around. Kittew, Sciamano240, Liang Xing these are kind of the big 3 for me currently. PLENTY of options for nude women on the internet. Not to mention the reason people started to follow her and support her in the first place was because of her art.