Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-07-27] [Kittew]

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
So the May 22 Pack is finally out here you all go.

Also, I am making changes to my uploads here. I will provide them 48 hours after the official release. So that patrons & creators have something from it. Don't spam here & my DM's with release requests.

Of course, if someone wants to provide a link before that be free to do so. My links will only come after that grace period.

I am only providing this link early because it has been delayed quite enough lol.

Anyways. Enjoy.

View attachment 2461081

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Separate links for PSD & Art/Animation.​

Well? Better late, than nothing at all.

misbanium

May 8, 2021
There is a "Yor special anim.mp4" in the May22 pack. Is it supposed to have a blurry bar at the bottom of the vid?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So, Kittew will be changing her Tiers...
Find the changes below...

Hi Kitties!

I finally decided to change my tiers, so i think I'll change it soon. Please say what you think ヽ(~_~(・_・ )ゝ

• 5$ Soft Kiss - as it was HQ + some NSFW ( 3 pic )
  • 10$ Wet Kiss - NSFW with bonus pics ( lingerie, ahegao, wet ect ); Additional 4 Spicy pic ( as it was - some more sexy scene); Animation ( traditional hot scene ); Gumroad Discount 10%
  • New Tier 14 $ ( still thinking ) Special fetish versions like Futa ( main ) and like Preg optionaly ( and ect fetish ) ; 3 additional vote for polls ; Bonus scene for Animation + x-Ray version; Gumroad Discount 15%
  • Tiers with additional packs
So I'll have to ask Deep Kiss (7$) patrons move to another tier. So as you can see, I wanna move this tier rewards to another ヽ(~_~(・_・ )ゝ

About animation. I think to do anim not every month, and if there is no animation in the current month, then add an additional 5th art from the previous packages ( still thinking). I really love animation but sometimes it takes a very long time.

(;⌣̀_⌣́)
I am fine with the changes as I am not into those fetishes...

Reactions: JasonJemodah