Comics Collection Kizaru3D Collection [2024-02-05] [Kizaru]

terris

Feb 1, 2019
gj732.jpg

Overview:
Kizaru is a 3D artist that only makes futa content. The vast majority of his content is futa on futa with some futa on female male on futa mixed in as well.​

Updated: 2024-02-05
Developer/Publisher: Kizaru3D
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: around 1080p
Pages: 9000+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Collection: - - - -

cei8.jpg ifgd8.jpg sdfb3.jpg fg80.jpg gw4t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tifax

Nov 13, 2018
rf96 Because I noticed a clear color difference between the JPGs posted here and the same releases I had previously gotten elsewhere and I guessed that might be caused by the PNG to JPG conversion. I just checked one of the PNG files and I can confirm the JPG to PNG conversion has changed the color format and all the images have become darker.

terris That you for the original PNGs. :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
JPG (left) & PNG (right). In fact JPG is now a bit lighter, not darker.

JPG.jpg 56.png

tifax

Nov 13, 2018
rf96 I don't know where you got that JPG file from, that is definitely not the one that is in the archive in the first post. I have attached the JPG from the archive and it is clearly darker than, and washed out compared to, both of the JPG and the PNG you posted. The same applies to every other image in the archive in the first post. Whatever software has been used to convert the PNGs to JPGs and create the archive in the first post has screwed up the colors.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
rf96 I don't know where you got that JPG file from, that is definitely not the one that is in the archive in the first post. I have attached the JPG from the archive and it is clearly darker than, and washed out compared to, both of the JPG and the PNG you posted. The same applies to every other image in the archive in the first post. Whatever software has been used to convert the PNGs to JPGs and create the archive in the first post has screwed up the colors.
Can you post your picture so I can see?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
terris please be so kind and write in the OP what comic titles are included in your upload.

webview:
(use adblocker)

Character Sheets

Francis
(use adblocker)

S.U.T.H. Love Birds Episode 1

terris

Feb 1, 2019
The OP has been updated with april and may's comics. Also all of the comic names are listed in a spoiler above.

Reactions: Hadgar

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone else want to know the origin of Diana? She doesn't seem to enjoy it too much, which is part of why I really like Satisfy the Milf. I'd be curious how she became trans and if she was forced into the entire situation.