3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
had the potential to be a fun little game if the controls weren't so bad and you unlock scenes as you go, not the whole gallery once the whole game has been completed.

Reactions: Raylus202

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
$6 is pretty decent for how short it is.
The bosses are pretty good and the art is really cute.
Too bad it doesn't take controller input unless you mess with it through steam.
Still, it's a fun little game. I hope they make more.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Took me all of an hour to 100% it. The combat is quite easy with a controller and dodge roll is a bit too forgiving. I would've taken much less time but I couldn't tap fast enough to deplete a full bar after one stun so it took two each time, I'm sure it is possible though and I just couldn't do it. Honestly the gameplay was fine and I would've liked to have played more. Maybe adding in levels with short H-scenes from enemies would've been good to add some length and more scenes to the game.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is it dangerous that this game got a lot of its assets out of momodora? It was pretty fun and the pixel art was really good, it would be sad to see something happening to the game because of some copyright issue

HahaStee

Nov 26, 2022
any difference between the stay vs leave endings? I chose stay already and can't be arsed to fight Klaroro again cause the boss is too tedious.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Currently I'm experiencing the game is not saving. it's saving during the first tutorial and up to after the first boss tutorial. But after that, it's not saving any new files.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes