• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone still have the files for that dream sequence with the 3 MILFs? I believe it's titled Sweet Dreams. It's the one that was released back in 2021 right after v0.17.05 ended. I seem to have to deleted the files on my PC and the MEGA download link in this thread is no longer available

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

need incest patch , then i will play :)
You can make it yourself by replacing all characters names (and the other ways they are referred to) to whatever you want, in the "data" folder. Pick any text editor, but I'll show an example with Notepad++ on a Windows:

1. Use it to open any .json file from the mentioned folder (though the files of interest are named starting with "Map").
2. Press Ctrl + F on a keyboard -> Click on a tab "Find in files" -> type what you want in the fields "Find what" and "Replace with" -> press "Replace in files".

Or you can use a tool called Translator++ for this purpose.

Any incest "patches" are based upon the same thing. It's just a replacement of values in variables, where the text data of characters names are stored, for subsequent placement in actual in-game text when it's called, in corresponding places.

Though I'm pretty much content with Karen calling herself "mommy" in the already present scripts for a scenes:

i can't find 2nd anal scen whith Caren?
Learn to read the changelog on the first page.

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
You can make it yourself by replacing all characters names (and the other ways they are referred to) to whatever you want
Update - after giving it some thought by looking at the search results throughout all the scripts in .json files from the "data" folder, some coding tricks are required after all. And not everyone can do that "incest patch" without some knowledge, because replacement of all instances of "Karen" in a scripts text will break the game, since it's used not only in raw text for the output, but also in a variables. We have to make a set of conditions to check out first, before executing replacement in one place or another - "if-s" and "else-s". And that set should be deduced by what surrounds the occurences of "Karen" and other words we wish to replace, in the structure of these particular .json scripts for RPGM engine. I'll look into it later maybe and try to tinker with that, in my spare time.

Moreover, it's been requested multiple times and even from a long time ago, by various people in this thread:

A-a-and this solution can used to form a re-usable approach for other RPGM-based adult games (that uses .json files data structures for text output). And maybe even for any other kind of games that stores text data for in-game text output in a separate non-executable files, and in human-readable structure\extension. Makes me think - maybe there's someone out there who already did something like this. If somebody's got the time and desire, please make a research, maybe we don't even have to invent a wheel =D

The other more prominent problem I see here - how to extract a list of all the words we want\need to replace, for a patch. Reverse-engineering is sure hard. Tis' way more easy if dev just makes a one or few variables for any character's name (and for other words they use for calling others from a family) for subsequent outputs in a text, like in Ren'Py.

Last edited:

bexacefidu

Aug 13, 2017
How TF do I know which version I have? Is it somewhere on the game? Any file?

I don't want to download everything again.

Gutro56

Jan 21, 2023
Does anyone still have the files for that dream sequence with the 3 MILFs? I believe it's titled Sweet Dreams. It's the one that was released back in 2021 right after v0.17.05 ended. I seem to have to deleted the files on my PC and the MEGA download link in this thread is no longer available

Here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Toukebri

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Do you guys know how to contact the dev? There's a Koikatsu item that I'm interested in and I'd like to ask if he can share it.

Last edited:

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
For some reason although I downloaded version 1J3, when I load the official save I see there is no new quests at all.....Anybody has any ideas how to solve this?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes