Mod RPGM Knight of Love Gallery

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery to the game Knight of Love. This contains all the current scenes and cut scenes from previous versions. You can access the gallery from the crystal in your room. If you want to access the cut content you'll need to download the previous version of the game then copy (but don't replace) all the images from the old version into the img folder of the new version. Latest versions available early on patreon​

Updated: 11/04/23
Game/Creator: Slightly Pink Heart
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Part 1 J 3

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Do not use with versions other than the one listed to avoid errors
Download:

Capture546.PNG Capture45345.PNG

Last edited:

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
penguinz0-yeah-baby.gif

Some help though, please. There's several scenes from the old version of the game (Ann's sex scenes, Coach Rivera's, etc.) that don't appear in the crystal room. I've double-checked the img folder to see if the files were properly copied and they're fine. Also made a duplicate of the entire game, redid the img folder transer, and extracted the mod files into the data folder, then tried everything again but I'm still missing scenes. I'm no computer guy, so do you have a clue to the problem?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 2036763

Some help though, please. There's several scenes from the old version of the game (Ann's sex scenes, Coach Rivera's, etc.) that don't appear in the crystal room. I've double-checked the img folder to see if the files were properly copied and they're fine. Also made a duplicate of the entire game, redid the img folder transer, and extracted the mod files into the data folder, then tried everything again but I'm still missing scenes. I'm no computer guy, so do you have a clue to the problem?
It doesn't contain ALL scenes from the old version of the game. Most have have there code deleted its only the ones that were still buried away that I've resurfaced in the extended gallery

The scenes that are included are separated into the room on the right

Last edited:
Reactions: andras555

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
It doesn't contain ALL scenes from the old version of the game. Most have have there code deleted its only the ones that were still buried away that I've resurfaced in the extended gallery

The scenes that are included are separated into the room on the right
Ah. Unfortunate those scenes couldn't be incorporated. Still, nice mod.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery to the game Knight of Love. This contains all the current scenes and cut scenes from previous versions. You can access the gallery from the crystal in your room. If you want to access the cut content you'll need to download the previous version of the game then copy (but don't replace) all the images from the old version into the img folder of the new version. Latest versions available early on patreon​

Updated: 07/09/22
Game/Creator: Slightly Pink Heart
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: Part 1 G2

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 2030078 View attachment 2030079
pls update mod for recent updated Part 1 G3, tks

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
The game update is less than a week old; this modder's work is exclusive to their Patreon supporters for the first week.

Jong Games I notice the OP doesn't mention that in this thread like it does in your others; you should probably put that info there so we stop seeing people ask about it. (like that'll work, lol)