Mod RPGM Knight of Love Gallery

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
there is a scene for karen and a scene for ann that is the character not active in the gallery ..

thank you

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Latest update live on patreon, will be posted here in a week.
Hello,

I don't know whether it was you or someone else who uploaded the mod for the newest update, but it's not working.

Whether using the 100% save provided by dev, new save or maybe sleeping and advancing the day, the gallery crystal isn't there.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Whether using the 100% save provided by dev, new save or maybe sleeping and advancing the day, the gallery crystal isn't there.
Should be working fine, have you copied over and replaced the JSON files?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Should be working fine, have you copied over and replaced the JSON files?
What kind of magic did you just pull?? Twice I've tried doing this from a fresh install, replacing everything and zilch. But now it works??

I guess I owe you money or sumthing.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
How can I leave the room? I'm trapped in it ._.

EDIT: Welp.. I was enjoyin this game... 7 hours gameplay on the save I had but you had to make the mod a One-Way only type of room... A little message before entering won't stop not me but others players to read that the first time they visit it but down the line when you're over half the game progressed majority probably will just speed fast go into it sometimes and fuck up they saves... smh...

Maybe if in the future you update it so you have a way back to your room like every other gallery mod out there I'll pick this game back up but yeah it's ruined now GG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bravoski