• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
MEGA -
GOOGLE DISK -
Changes:
- Completely reworked the 'tip' system! Now you just need to interact with a black cat, that hanging out around the town! [ ]
- 'Tip' option in Timeless Void is removed from the game.
- 17 Animations in total!
- 53 Renders in total!
- A lot of bugs fixed!
Content:
- New alternate event for Karen! [Complete storyline. Daytime. Her room.] [5 Animations, 16 Renders]
- New alternate event for Mrs. Morgan! [Complete storyline. Morning class.] [9 Animations, 12 Renders]
- Small peek event for Holly! [1 Animation]
- Small peek event for Mrs. Jackson! [Beach. Monday morning.] [2 Animations, 7 Renders]
As always, I related a 100% save (save slot 10).
If you want to change the name of your character use a computer in your room.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game just gets worse and worse. Now you have to hunt a fucking black cat down to get hint.

1. No damn mission tracker
2. No gallery someone had to make a mod for on
3. Story ? There is none anymore the story was fucking forgotten like so many other useless sandbox games do! Start with a story to make it interesting than fucking drop the story and just another damn Dating Sim!

Wow.. how the hell does this game still have a following:?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1 H3] [Slightly Pink Heart] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Part 1 H2 -> Part 1 H3 [242 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Content:
- New alternate event for Karen! [Complete storyline. Daytime. Her room.] [5 Animations, 16 Renders]
Well, congrats for finally making an anal scene for her. But not congrats for making it from cuck angles (from below and from a third-person view with her face) and not from a POV (even though it started as such) like most other vaginal scenes with her. Sometimes I don't understand the logic of some developers. Can someone maybe enlighten me about a possible motives for such decisions? This is not the first time and not the first game with such pattern, I've noticed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes