Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1 H2] [Slightly Pink Heart] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Note: There is a save from the dev included in the Update only folder. To use it you need to copy the save folder into /www.

Win: Part 1 H1 MU2 -> Part 1 H2 [788 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Calzonito

May 16, 2018
anybody knows what to do after the scene where Ann phones someone and MC says something like "I don't like the sound of that"?

Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
So there's a bug after you sleep with Ann, you'll get the 'You're not a virgin' text every time you sleep afterwards which wouldn't be a problem if you didn't get a black screen where your still navigating you just cant see anything at all. If you somehow find an event trigger you can get the screen to revert back but then once you sleep again the same stuff happens.

I did not get a single black screen before this, its only after you sleep with Ann.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Bug report:

After finishing the Ann story, you unlock her repeatable night scene. Night scene doesn't lead to morning wakeup scene, but the next day when you sleep in your bed you get the morning wakeup scene. However when that scene ends the game gets stuck on a blackscreen.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bug report:

After finishing the Ann story, you unlock her repeatable night scene. Night scene doesn't lead to morning wakeup scene, but the next day when you sleep in your bed you get the morning wakeup scene. However when that scene ends the game gets stuck on a blackscreen.
Same here

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes