All right you wankers !

Knight of Love [Minor update2]

MEGA
GOOGLE

EDIT* * Ann spoiler animation

MEGA
GOOGLE

Minor Update 2 CHANGELOG:

- New Homework event for Karen with multiple stages (depends on how far are you in her storyline)!

- 11 New Animations!

- 36 New Renders!

- Rework on Knight Card!

To find new Karen content study at the computer in your room at Day.
thank you

Reactions: StreamSteam

Gutro56

Jan 21, 2023
All right you wankers !

Knight of Love [Minor update2]

MEGA
GOOGLE

EDIT* * Ann spoiler animation

MEGA
GOOGLE

Minor Update 2 CHANGELOG:

- New Homework event for Karen with multiple stages (depends on how far are you in her storyline)!

- 11 New Animations!

- 36 New Renders!

- Rework on Knight Card!

To find new Karen content study at the computer in your room at Day.
Thank you bro, you are a hero

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1 H1 MU 2] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: There is a save from the dev included in the Update only folder. To use it you need to copy it to www/save.

Universal: Part 1 H1 MU -> Part 1 H1 MU 2 [298 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Let me guess. 3 years later, once again changelog says that there are new scenes with Karen and yet there's still not even a single one anal scene with her? And while there are those in the game since long ago, but with other characters.

The blueballing and milking are real. Since the very first version, where MC sees her ass in the kitchen and lifts her skirt.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Musicfruit

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Let me guess. 3 years later, once again changelog says that there are new scenes with Karen and yet there's still not even a single one anal scene with her? And while there are those in the game since long ago, but with other characters.

The blueballing and milking are real. Since the very first version, where MC sees her ass in the kitchen and lifts her skirt.
To be honest he(she ?) improved his scenes a lot, better animation, more variation etc... But he waste too much time doing non-sexscene for the plot. And some time the "more" is not the better. Personnaly I was already satisfied with the scenes from the previous game and we didnt have to wait 3 month for an update.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How, HOW can one choose to NOT upload to the fastest services (Gofile, workupload)??? It's beyond me... both anonfiles (serves malware btw) and Mixdrop (serves malware too) are hella slow. MEGA is heavily bandwidth limited, so is Pixeldrain.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes