_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone else having no dinner scene? The MC just keeps saying "I've already had breakfast" even though it's evening

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone else having no dinner scene? The MC just keeps saying "I've already had breakfast" even though it's evening
I have the same problem. Is there a fix?

Edit: Found another bug, the card in the park's lake gets stuck when you nearly get it after trying to move it closer to you. oops my bad you need to learn a new skill to get it :p

Last edited:

Aqwaa

Aug 25, 2022
Downloaded via GoFile got an CRC error when extracting. Tried with 7zip and Winrar. So is this problem on my side or is it a corrupted file for anyone else via gofile?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

1.png
2.png
3.png

Firstly second option (trimmed) won the poll!
Secondly will release at 28 of December!

I never mentioned it, but starting from 1H2 you will be able avoid Karen or Molly storyline, so the game finally will get some variety! Also, starting from 1H3 you will be able to avoid both Karen and Molly content! It's completely optional, taking Ann/Yasmine storylines won't block/cut anything, you still be able to get to know Molly and Karen better ;)
More to it - in the future there will be more "Level 1" and "Level 2" girls, so Ann and Yasmine will be optional as well.

That's all I have for now guys, time to get back to work!

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
<<<<< 1H1 coming today >>>>>
A.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All full size images of this post
B.png

C.png
D.png
E.png
F.png

Reactions: mamy47

andras555

Feb 17, 2022
Knight of Love (Part 1H1)
Mega Link (game file):
Mega Link (.rar file):
Will upload a Gofile and AnonFile link when it finishes to see how these alternatives work for others.
Gofile link (.rar file):
AnonFile link (.rar file):

Update is rather short and can be finished in under an hour if you're mashing the spacebar for each text box, but at the very least it takes slightly more than a few days in-game for the content to go over. I was worried that this Part 1 of new content would only run over the course of three or so days within the story's timeline before reaching the end, and thankfully that isn't the case. The small feature of some dialogue choices slightly affecting later scenes and dialogue is a little fun, if not minor. The slight touch ups to Ann's model including her outfits fit her well too, and seeing her in her nude glory is tantalizing.

Still, this is only Part 1 of 3 for Ann's content, so naturally there are no huge nut busting scenes yet. Just setup with some sexy stuff in-between to tease and excite. The H-scenes we do get shows promise for the later updates, but no full-on sex with Ann for now. Personally, I think this current update does a good job of keeping me interested for Part 2 of Ann's route, and nothing more.

Last edited:

narutoking2042

Nov 14, 2021
Knight of Love (Part 1H1) Mega Link: Mega
Will upload a Gofile and AnonFile link when it finishes to see how these alternatives work for others.

Update is rather short and can be finished in under an hour if you're mashing the spacebar for each text box, but at the very least it takes slightly more than a few days in-game for the content to go over. I was worried that this Part 1 of new content would only run over the course of three or so days within the story's timeline before reaching the end, and thankfully that isn't the case. The small feature of some dialogue choices slightly affecting later scenes and dialogue is a little fun, if not minor. The slight touch ups to Ann's model including her outfits fit her well too, and seeing her in her nude glory is tantalizing.

Still, this is only Part 1 of 3 for Ann's content, so naturally there are no huge nut busting scenes yet. Just setup with some sexy stuff in-between to tease and excite. The H-scenes we do get shows promise for the later updates, but no full-on sex with Ann for now. Personally, I think this current update does a good job of keeping me interested for Part 2 of Ann's route, and nothing more.

Waiting on the Gofile upload. Mega needs premium to download over 2GB. VPN trick sometimes breaks some files due to pause resume issues and ends up in corrupting the game to an extent.

Much appreciated.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Waiting on the Gofile upload. Mega needs premium to download over 2GB. VPN trick sometimes breaks some files due to pause resume issues and ends up in corrupting the game to an extent.

Much appreciated.
Mega allows you to download 5gb over 6hours tho. Do you have a mega account?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

you need to zip winrar and then put it on mega (it downloads for a very long time)

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020

Thanks! Gofile is definitely the go to filehost due to there not being a paywall or limit. Usually good download speed as well.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've managed to locate 30 of the special cards, but I'm having trouble locating the last 13
I'm hoping someone can help

I've also attached the locations for the 30 I did collect

ArmyGirl4.jpg Cheerleader1.jpg Cheerleader2.jpg Cheerleader3.jpg Cheerleader4.jpg FairyGirl1.jpg FairyGirl2.jpg FairyGirl3.jpg FairyGirl4.jpg Ogre girl 1.jpg Ogre girl 2.jpg Ogre girl 3.jpg Ogre girl 4.jpg

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Knight of Love [Part 1 H2 MU2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (6.3 GB/ 491 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes