RisingSoul

Aug 25, 2020

0.17.5!
In 0.17.5 I'll add more events at home, especially for Molly and Karen ( maybe for Ann too, but I can't promise that).
Also I'll add at least one new pack of cards!
Hope to release it around 20 of December for Grand Master tier!
Thanks for the share captain , but can you share the news post as well please ?

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
2nd flower for florist, the one on beach, can't get it either like others because map is completely black. Also good God this game has major memory coding problems, each scene adds to the RAM until it adds 3GB to me, instead of flushing RAM properly.

Can anyone who sees the map on the new beach area for florist 2nd flower upload the visible map and also make a dot for every block the MC makes towards the flower and if there's a card there too so i can do a blind walk? Pretty please?

Edit: Nevermind, the map AND character don't lead. I guess I should be asking for map.json of this map in particular from someone who has it showing to copy paste, so if anyone knows which map number corresponds pls.

Edit 2: Okay, so map loaded up for morning... Notice for anyone having black screen at 2nd new area beach map for florist flower, try it in morning.

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
God, damn it...

it's the finally the Karen update

would b a hell of a chrismas present if we can get it today :D
You are right..

But we have to wait until tomorrow.

Looks like there is no highest tier patreon here for this game

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
looks like no heroes in this game here T-T

it's been out for a while now damn just when the hottest update came out too.

Reactions: Bossjohn

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
next week
i implore everyone who likes this game to support the dev, the lowest tier is 1 usd a month and he's been consistently releasing updates from day one, not to mention giving people a heads up if it gets delayed, a rare thing

Reactions: Nocro32510

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
next week
i implore everyone who likes this game to support the dev, the lowest tier is 1 usd a month and he's been consistently releasing updates from day one, not to mention giving people a heads up if it gets delayed, a rare thing
true but lot's of big games here with a big budget and support get leaked same day it gets out.

making a 20$ for ten days early release won't increase the number of your supporter quality will.

am not saying this game doesn't have it bec it does I won't b here waiting for it if it didn't.
am just saying those separating tiers for early release won't get you those extra numbers you need.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Slightly Pink Heart start up a subscribestar. does not accept my payment.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes