sk_cool

May 25, 2018
There are 2 beach events for karen, the first one is sunscreen and the second one is go to swim.
The sunscreen can end with a boobjob (before 17.5) or with a blowjob (17.5).
The swim ends with a kiss and karen having an orgasm (there are no variations).

Try to not skip the dialogues the second they appear (let them finish)

Try another save before that event or try to restart the game and play the event again.
Thanks for replying, Do you have that save file prior to that event. Coz the only save file I have shows the same black screen at the same place.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Got tagged with femdom...can anyone advise if that's just a single footjob or something, or if there is a character that will full-on dom the MC?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have no idea why she's the one character that has a hangup about this.
Thats is called cliffhanger..."Wow...she get fucked in this one update (nope) oh well...maybe in the next...." Altought in my opinion there is a limit of that, pushing the "oh, in the next update" at some point become a joke.

if the karen is the red head woman ? thats because the karen ''is the mom and the mom always the last one to get sex '' if the dev did not get scary of patreon rules and made a incest patch
That is not about the dev being scary about patreon stupid rules, is because like i asked him some pages ago, he don't like writing about incest, everybody have some kink that they like or things that they don't like, the history is good even without incest, although in the last update she tease about "cumming in mommy pussy" so who knows.

Got tagged with femdom...can anyone advise if that's just a single footjob or something, or if there is a character that will full-on dom the MC?
I guess the most close thing of femdom is the teacher and a student that both are fighters, so when you go to the class they are more "dominating" than the mc.

Just started this, but wondering... is there like a gallery later on, or are the scenes easily repeatable?
So far there is no gallery, but you can easy re-do almost all the scenes, just go there and ask.

Reactions: KKnuck and fanboi

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Just started this, but wondering... is there like a gallery later on, or are the scenes easily repeatable?

Mar 11, 2018
thats because the karen ''is the mom and the mom always the last one to get sex ''
Well... This one doesn't make sense. Most incest games where mom is involved usually wind up her being the main love interest (getting fucked either the 1st or 2nd) followed by secondary characters such as sister, aunt, the crush (girlfriend), neighbours etc.

This feels like Taffy Tales all over again:

>hype the mother as main love interest for many updates;
>introduce the crush (girlfriend);
>have many sex scenes with the crush;
>introduce secondary useless characters;
>go full on NTR, because why not as that generated more patreoners it seems;
>keep on going with bland promises only to include a few useless teasers.

Glad I dropped that game altogether.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well... This one doesn't make sense. Most incest games where mom is involved usually wind up her being the main love interest (getting fucked either the 1st or 2nd) followed by secondary characters such as sister, aunt, the crush (girlfriend), neighbours etc.
Yeah...the only thing that i really liked in that game was the art...but in this, karen is not the mother, there is no incest since both of his parents died, she is the friend of mc mother, the first girl that the mc bang in this one is the witch that help him with the godness powers. So i guess the dev want to make her the "grand prize" of the mc.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Good game so far, though it seems there's a glitch with the name. When I started the game again, loaded a save, my character is called "Lovejoy" by others, though the name is still the one I've set. Minor bug though, and haven't spotted any more yet.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Game crashes in multiple scenes.

Used an old (v14 or 16 I believe) and used the make it stop thingy.

Am I the only one ?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017

This feels like Taffy Tales all over again:

>hype the mother as main love interest for many updates;
>introduce the crush (girlfriend);
>have many sex scenes with the crush;
>introduce secondary useless characters;
>go full on NTR, because why not as that generated more patreoners it seems;
>keep on going with bland promises only to include a few useless teasers.

and lets not forget the 10 min game play on updates...I do like the game, just like you says, mainly maid to milk the moneys, as a result of patreons support being enough for the time invested...

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Good game so far, though it seems there's a glitch with the name. When I started the game again, loaded a save, my character is called "Lovejoy" by others, though the name is still the one I've set. Minor bug though, and haven't spotted any more yet.
Does everyone call you Lovejoy or just a few? If it's just a few, I think that's intentional.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can i be a sub in the game? am a sub so thats why am asking sorry to bother you about it hope you have a good day :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thats is called cliffhanger..."Wow...she get fucked in this one update (nope) oh well...maybe in the next...." Altought in my opinion there is a limit of that, pushing the "oh, in the next update" at some point become a joke.

That is not about the dev being scary about patreon stupid rules, is because like i asked him some pages ago, he don't like writing about incest, everybody have some kink that they like or things that they don't like, the history is good even without incest, although in the last update she tease about "cumming in mommy pussy" so who knows.

I guess the most close thing of femdom is the teacher and a student that both are fighters, so when you go to the class they are more "dominating" than the mc.

So far there is no gallery, but you can easy re-do almost all the scenes, just go there and ask.
Most likely he's know many people want Karen content but because of rules and because he want to saving her for the last to squeeze out as many money as possible before decide to add real sex content for the mother

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
add real sex content for the mother
That's the thing...she is not his mother, both of their parents died, of course, she is a mother figure for him, and in the last update she tease him, but so far, there is no incest in this game, and if the dev keep what he said, there will never have, unless a modder do all the work, of course i would love to see his mom "coming back from the dead". I agree with that he is teasing us with her (maybe because a lot of people like her) but i believe when that happens, it will be awesome, and not just a go and fuck, the one thing that this game (and really few have done it) is the mc going again for round 2 (or 3), when i asked him about, i never tought that he will do that.

does this game have incest?
Nope, just look at the tags.

Reactions: moi69
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes