PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a shame there aren't incest and pregnancy tags. Maybe one day the MC can knock up all his teachers and have fun with Mrs. Morgan at her place while her husband is at home.

My only major complaint is the moving white border. It's very distracting during a lot of the sex scenes.

Reactions: StreamSteam

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure how to progress the Holly storyline. She talks about the papers at city hall, but I can't get anything to trigger. Not sure what to do. Just running around in circles because of the useless black cat in the game. A quest log would be much easier instead of having to hunt all over the maps for the black cat to get clues. Just a waste of time.

Don't even get me started on the engrish dialogue that needs a major overhaul from the start of the game. I get a headache just trying to figure it out.

This game is annoying. I'm just running around in circles with nothing to do. I'm not sure how long this game has been out, but it's pretty disappointing you can only mess around with one girl at school. The fact you don't even have penetration is even more annoying. Would be nice to have sex with her in the library, but all you do is feel her up? Talk about extreme vanilla scenes.

Then you can only have sex with the younger daughter in her room and the shower. More scenes need to be added when watching tv. Maybe have all of them watching and the MC can quietly fuck one of them with the others not knowing. More rooms are also needed at Mrs. Morgan's house. Pretty boring you only see the bedroom.

Last edited:

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
WTF , who made this fuckying pink flame minigame why this fucker is so slippery like omg i want to walk slower but the piece of shit goes to fast even without the running aaa

Aug 10, 2020
Hey! I'm trying to transfer saves from Part_1H3 to 1J2 and I'm not being very successful. I copy the saves to the new versions save folder, I can load the saves but I can't save (there is the sound of when you can't take an action). Any help? Thanks.

Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
How do you save in this game? I've heard there is a certain trick to save in RPGM made games, but I sure as hell have it learned it.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes