wokpuncher

Feb 14, 2018
I'm using NW.js ( ) to run windows RPGM games on MacOS Catalina, and I can't save anything (options, or saves) - I get the following error:

1584814978312.png

Which is unfortunate, because I'm very interested :(. Hope the dev can address that somehow.

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
The artwork immediately caught my eye. I had no idea these were Koikatsu models, so big thumbs up for that, I've been looking for something a tad unique. I'll check this out in a bit.

Reactions: BagMan

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
This game is looking really good, played it a bit, the maps are pretty good, the models are very good, and you can see the work in some small details like when you have the purple eye, the character in game also has one. this games has future

Reactions: ZeroZmm

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
For an introduction it is not bad, there are still many things to improve (it hangs often) but the game seems interesting, good story, I like the characterization of the characters ...

I will take a look at it later when there are more content thank you very much and good luck ;)

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Scripted map events tend to break the game. For example - clicking thru text fairly quick will cause the game to softlock in scenarios like MC picking up the photo at the bus stop / MC vomiting in the other realm. There's also a softlock if you go to the classroom again and scripted to walk into the nurse's office, but you can't exit. Good use of koikatsu models but very buggy.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game reminds me the beginning of My New Life from Beggar of Net, hope this one doesn't turn into another buggy piece of trash.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Something is really messed up with this game's code... Even after creating a substitute image for the missing $24MC3.png the game still can't find it.... Sigh.

EDIT: Come on SlightlyPinkHeart .... Please sort this out! I just got a game over and I can't even save... Have to restart now!

Don't worry, opened up the game in rpg maker MV and fixed it myself. Had to add an image via the resource manager for the game to actually be able to find it. You might wana fix this as I'm likely not gonna upload the entire game with the fix and most people here probably don't own rpg maker MV.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
The parts between the dialogs and 3d models are great, it would be more interesting if the explorable world was of the same model to give a tone of unity, the story is good and the characters are not as deep but well modeled attractive, I liked the game.

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Thanks for feedback guys! I'll try to fix all problems in next update, wich will happened in 1-2 weeks!

This is my first game, and i don't have any experience in gamemaking or programming, so i kinda wandering in the dark with a blindfold :D
But please, be patient, i'll do my best to make this game!

Reactions: Sukme and Gabaw
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes