JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Ok, I'm LOVING this so far. I can't figure out what to do much, but I am really into seeing this get developed!

I did notice that you can trigger the 'first day in class' event thing more than once, though... Like, after waiting until night and going to the Void to talk to Anastasia, then going to class in the AFTERNOON and triggering the class entry ring, you get the 'first day in class' event again.

Hmm, it appears that someone already told you about that bug, but I skimmed over that in this thread here.

Also, though, if you go to school on Saturday, the blue/pink silhouette's of the kids are not there, but the speech bubbles are, at least in the yard of the school :)

I've found the bubblegum, and the cop chick in the city won't talk to me anymore but I didn't get an event with her. Also in the city I'm not sure how to get the store chick to do anything. I just go in there and tell her I'm just looking around. Are there more events than the shower, the first talk/fun stuff with Anastasia, and panty peeking the mom chick after rescuing Molly? Just curious. I did find the beach secret area and the peep hole, though. I have 2 pics; 2 knights, and 2 roller girls. Did I finish everythihg there is to do so far?

Please keep this up, this game can possibly be PERFECT :D

Last edited:

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Also, though, if you go to school on Saturday, the blue/pink silhouette's of the kids are not there, but the speech bubbles are, at least in the yard of the school :)
Thanks for finding it! I'll fix this in next update!

There's nothing yet with the Sadie (cop chick) and Emery (storekeeper), but it will be in next updates!

About the cards
There are 4 roller girl and 4 knight girl cards. The fourth cards is the rare ones, i made them harded to find!

Reactions: JackBeNimble

eqinAyyLmao

Feb 13, 2020
Dude I went that weird place to take care Molly and my game is bugged can't to anything I was about to do something to cultist

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Dude I went that weird place to take care Molly and my game is bugged can't to anything I was about to do something to cultist
What kind of bug? Are you stuck and cant move, or you can walk around that room with cultist and nothing happening?

If you can walk, then just reach this position.I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: eqinAyyLmao

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
This is the thing I want to explain.
Oh, i get it. Sorry, it seems you need to start a new game (if you don't have any saves)
I already fix this problem, when you accidentily can move in the cut scenes by clicking mouse too fast.
Again, sorry about that, it won't happen in next versions!

Reactions: eqinAyyLmao

redwing07

Mar 10, 2020
First of all, great models and interesting story, man!! Titfuck with Anastasia was really hot! Also I would love to see some action with Ann!
I will definitely look up for this game. Keep up your hard work!

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes