Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like Jessica.. She uses the MC and, worst of all, insults Rose (Miss Morgan) ugly cow etc..
Karen, Holly and Miss Morgan are the best women in this game. And I don't want anyone insults them. :confused:

zobzobi000

Jan 29, 2020
its an amazing game i love it but theres alot of bugs for idk if i am the only one sometimes i keep going on the game till i end up on black screen and its so annoying great story great characters not ann lol

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How to have further content with the coach? I had a thighjob scene and after this scene I have no more content with her. And in the game files I see that there is already sex with her. I have to meet some conditions in order to be able to go further?

zobzobi000

Jan 29, 2020
more games like this pls its a nice story line and also the milfs here are hotter than the sun specially karen and morgan

Reactions: capalvz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Did you just troll us xD ?
This is not the standalone update xD

The CGs aren't even there ... was anyone able to trigger it ?
Sorry guys.. I was sleepy and I did it at night. I do not know how this happened. :confused:
This is not yet update 17.9. Only mini event. My bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bozar44

Sep 2, 2020
Hey guys i dont know why i cant unlock the last scenes with karen handjob in the bedroom, can somebody explain me how to unlock it ?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes